By mentallyscarred - 31/01/2011 09:34 - United States

Spicy
Today, while I was waiting at a bus stop, a man stopped at the red light and smiled at me. I smiled back. He blew me a kiss and drove away, just as I realized he was masturbating behind the wheel. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 147
You deserved it 4 703

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

perdix 29

You're lucky that you got off only being blown a kiss. You could have gotten shot as he got off.

Cuselaxer22 0

The creepy guy probably had good aim so she should have been extra cautious.

imrpowers 2

thats not an FML! you're just attractive!

I wonder if both this FML's subject and the slow -witted client getting the most value out of his phone service in an unexpected way from an earlier FML were the same person...

Sathian 0

You should offer help for a little....money.

maybe the fml is that he drove away, when the OP wanted some dick...

At least he came and went. I'm sure it's weird to semen do that. I mean, we can mass-debate this all we want but the fact is still erect that he did the blowing. She could probably only see his head, but I'm sure his plank stare said it all. What wood you do in this situation? Would you give him the shaft?

Sathian 0

Win. Trollz or Doc will be here shortly. >_>

perdix 29

enoughgrace, That's great, but you could have quit after "it's weird to semen do that." That was your epic wiñ, literally.

mintcar 9

Wow, nice job. Nice job indeed.

dudeitsdanny 9

You did a nice job, and I'ma let you finish, but DocBastard is the punniest FML user of all time.

yes, Doc is th best. I just do what I can, that's my load to bear.

Grace, I don't want to sound like a jerk or a whack job or a wanker, and I won't beat a dead horse, so I'll just say I'm very impressed. I was so white-knuckled with anticipation reading this comment, it made me want to abuse an animal. I just couldn't decide between choking a chicken or spanking a monkey. Aye, there's the rub! I'll leave it at that and five-finger shuffle out of here. I have to help my friend Jack with some stuff anyway.

kasumii 1

You spelled realise wrong. At least someone from UK or Australia etc should say that, since Americans are always correcting their spelling and they should just return the lovely favor.

kasumii 1

Try telling that to Americans you fucktard.

Never heard of tourists or expatriates then, I take it?

kasumii 1

You people seriously don't know shit. It's always the British who get their spelling corrected by Americans. To be fair someone should return the favor? Or you Americans are so stuck-up you're the only ones allowed to do corrections? I see.

It's ******* stupid anyway, whether it's Americans telling British people realise is wrong, or Brits telling American people realize is wrong. It's stupid, ignorant and annoying. Obviously you think so too. So I don't get why you'd "return the favour".

cheeksMcgeeks 3

realize, theatre, favourite, skilful, enrolment, criticise, learnt, colour, leapt, centre... HoW dO yOu LiKe Me NoW HuUuUuUuUuuh?

kasumii 1

#59, you've obviously never heard of sarcasm. -facepalm-

Sure, I've never heard of it :') If those comments were meant to be sarcastic it looks like there were more people who didn't get it considering the thumbs down.

cheeksMcgeeks 3

Yea there's learned vs learnt.

sarcdude 3

"cockweasel?" wtf, bloodstorm invents "d*ckt*ts," and several... "unsavory sites" have invented words like "c*ckmeat." where in the bloody (and I'm not even English!) freakin' HELL are you people coming up with these words?!!

sarcdude 3

I meant "bulletstorm" not bloodstorm.

hey now he coulda got you With a drive by facial !!

Given the facts presented, I believe the man was driving a car with an automatic transmission. It wood be too hard to operate a stick and your dick while blowing a kiss and driving away. Trust me.

it's actually not that hard....... Trust ME...