By Alpha - 17/12/2011 21:18 - Estonia

Today, while I was meditating in my room, I started to hear strange sounds. I was thrilled and thought I was having some sort of profound experience. It turned out my brother had tuned in to South Park out in the living room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 538
You deserved it 31 776

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe Cartman was trying to connect with you spiritually.

Screw you guys I'm going home to meditate. Oh wait...

Comments

blackstar994 5

I can just picture her siting there, then freaking out and getting excited, and finally realizing it was the tv..

Stupidity affects everyone, not just the color of someone's hair. Stereotyping ****...

22- I only thumbed you up because you're awesome.

61- I didn't see your comment. So I stated the already stated obvious. I'm sorry. I shall now hang my head as I imprison myself in the box of shame. :S

desireev 17

Why is it that only KIDS (ages 11-14) have a problem with blondes? I mean seriously! Blonde is a hair color. Not am IQ. However, you show your IQ when you (and people like you) show an obsession for blondes and how smart/dumb we are...

hey! I can make fun of blonds because I am a blond.

ninjuh_wingman 29

It'd be funny if you heard swearing and thought it was a profound moment.

bubo_fml 10

Don't blame South Park for braking your Yogic concentration..."Blame Canada!"

Said the person who can't tell the difference between "YOU'RE" and "YOUR". Moron...

Omg. We have had this conversation before. Nobody cares how it is spelt. We all know what they are saying

#34, get off your high horse and shut the **** up. Nobody except people who have the need to show they think they are more educated than others do that, excluding the ones who just correct people so they know for future reference *which you are not in that group*. Again, shut the **** up.

That's awkward because I do it to show the irony and hypocrisy of their post.

He called the op an idiot while MAKING HIMSELF LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT by forgeting to put YOU'RE instead of YOUR. I am not just correcting him, I am also pointing out his stupidity. Don't like it, LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE. I'll do my crap, you'll do your crap. Insensitive passive-agressive ****...

Maybe your profound experience was your brother tuning into South Park; Cartman knows all!

This is not a fml just stfu people are starving and your complaining about the stupidest shit makes you look like a child

ShroomsOnAcid 16

Hello, and welcome. You must be new.

You clearly don't understand the point of this site. Please **** off. Thanks.

kulliken 5

I always hated the people are starving argument, just because someone somewhere is starving that automatically means everyone should never complain about anything which I think is ridiculous I bet even the starving people find things to complain about not involving their lack of substance

BrianAlarcon 0

*looks at top of screen* *sees "WWW.FMYLIFE.COM"* That's how, genius.

"meditating"... I'm sure that's what it was... Haha

"Strange noise" Op:(Gasp) a profound experience! "[Cartman] Weeelllll, Kyle's mom's a big fat bitch She's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world! She's a stupid bitch, If there ever was a bitch She's a bitch to all the boys and girls!!! On Monday she's a bitch, On Tuesday she's a bitch, On Wednesday thru Saturday she's a bitch Then on Sunday just to be different, She's a super king kamehameha bi-atch" Profound experience, riiiiggghhhhtttt...