By AnHoneyMouse - 12/05/2017 02:00

Today, while I was cooking, my dogs were messing around behind me. I suddenly felt a painful bite on my ass cheek and instinctively kicked back. I then realized it was my 3-year-old daughter, who was laying on the floor crying with a nose bleed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 114
You deserved it 1 401

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That is what we call a natural consequence..... hurts livings things and in general they will hurt you back

Wait, so did it mean that your daughter bit you in the ass? And don't worry about it, we don't blame you for kicking your daughter by accident because it's instinct and you didn't know!

Comments

little bitch got what she deserved. way to teach her a lesson

Talis99 26

Der, did you just call a 3-year-old a bitch? Grow up.

Well, since she acted like a dog,and she is a female, then the term 'bitch' would fit in this case.

Can't really blame you, I know how hard toddlers can bite, still remember how I jumped through the ceiling, attic, and roof after my 2 year old son lovingly bit me. And count your blessings: you didn't kick her on purpose with malicious intent, it was accidentally. She will learn not to bite. May come handy around big dogs - she doesn't bite them, they don't bite her. Dog bite will be worse and with legal consequences.

Talis99 26

Well...that'll learn her not to bite, I guess.

Lobby_Bee 17

Nobody here is going to wonder how a 3 year old is tall enough to bite a grown adults ass? Okay, maybe it's just me cause my 3 year old nephew sure as hell isn't tall enough and he is average height. I would speculate she was playing with the dogs behind you when the dog bit your ass and you kicked your daughter instead of the dogs. They pulled the perfect crime.

"My nephew can't reach my butt, so there is no way that other people's kids could possibly reach theirs. I mean, it's impossible that other people are *SHORTER THAN ME*".

dude , 3 year olds are not small. by 3, my niece and nephew were half my size. im 5'2 , so yes. it is possible. cant imagine a 3 yr old being shorter than my hip lol thats small.

Lobby_Bee 17

Or it could of been how I said happened. Not saying it's impossible that her daughter did it, but it seems like it's not the first time the dog has bitten her ass. It is more probable it was the dog again. This is really open for debate as to what could of happened, but nobody will know for sure.

That move bit you in in the ass, too.

You've had children for three years without discovering that they are a constant pain in the ass!? Lucky you!

At three years old they should already know better congratulations you just gave her a life lesson

Winchesterbride 9

shoot first and ask questions later and in this case kick first and look later

Don't worry, your daughter just learned several good lessons. One, biting doesn't feel good to the recipient of the bite. Two, just because you love her, doesn't mean you won't do what is necessary to correct bad behavior. Three, you are superior in strength and only choose to treat her like a Princess. Don't make mom angry, you don't want to see her when she's angry.