By Anonymous - 22/12/2013 08:45 - Canada - Richmond

Spicy
Today, while going down on my girlfriend, she stopped moaning and told me to stop because she couldn't fake it anymore. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 509
You deserved it 16 754

Same thing different taste

Top comments

flashback_fml 14

Some women aren't into that. Your girlfriend may be one of 'em. Sucks for you, but try asking her what she likes next time.

Comments

Ohhh. Honestly, get a new girlfriend. One who doesn't expect to much. But, I agree, your life does suck.

Yes let's get a new girlfriend because she doesn't like oral.

She isn't alone, i don't like oral sex performed on me. We can't be the only ones.

Yeah I'd rather just skip that altogether. There's a lot of other things you could do.

Like what?? Going from kissing to sex with out oral as a transition is a big step. Oral is fun and helps the relationship along smoothly.

There is a bunch of other things. Not all people like oral, 92.

Yeah-- The way they show it in **** isn't the correct way (for me) to have it done. :P

6FootUnder 11

Lol since when is the clit hard to find??? Are you trying to refer to the "G spot" by any chance? Haha little girls giving advice, gtfo lmfao.

lisaroxmysoxx 16

At least you go down on your girlfriend. I would give anything for my boyfriend to do it. I'm sorry OP, your girlfriend is being ungrateful.

Do you go down on him? If so than he deserves to return the flavor. No reason not to honestly...

perdix 29

Be careful what you wish for. What if he's bad at it and wont take advice?

lisaroxmysoxx 16

I do go down on him, and he isn't bad at it.

As they say communication is key and if one party doesn't want to take advice or try it different than it probably won't be enjoyable anyway.

Haha I just came here to find you from when you accidentally commented on the FML below this one. To see if you commented where you originally intended to.

jazzy_123 20

19, talk to him about it. That's not fair. I go down on my boyfriend a lot because I love to. He doesn't on me as much because we don't have time a lot of the times, but boy does he know what he's doing once we get it on! lol. So that makes up for it a lot. If I really want him to though, then I'll tell him. So just talk to him and if he still won't, then don't do it to him for a week (or something) as punishment x)

perdix 29

You need to hone your skills by licking a frozen metal pole. I triple dog dare you! I saw a "training video" where one lesbian was going down on the other, and she was always asking her how she liked it. If someone who has that equipment needs so much help on how to please another with the same equipment, what chance do we guys have?!?!

That women have the same equipment doesn't mean it works the exact same way. It could be as different as the difference between men and women. What you're supposed to learn from the 'training video' is that you always ask what the other person likes. Don't assume it's the same as one of your exes or something.

perdix 29

Oh, I agree with the thrust of the video. Back in the olden days, a guy would go down on a woman with sheer grit and determination, and no inclination to ask for directions. If she didn't like it, she'd dump him. Lots of guys quit trying because it was too risky and they couldn't stand the pressure.

Another way to look at it is this: if you had a penis in front of you and you're a guy, would you immediately know what the guy on the other end of the penis enjoys? Or how to do it?

trust me there are a lot of men out there who needs help, you are not alone!

Maybe she said she couldn't TAKE it anymore...

lmngrl889 14

Not sure why this comment got thumbed down, as I was thinking the same thing. Fake and take both sound alike, plus sometimes it can start to feel like too much, u know, getting sensitive and all.