By Kirta - 09/11/2009 15:18 - Canada

Today, while finishing up raking leaves, I decided it would be a fun idea to jump into them. After rolling around in the leaves for a bit, I smelled something funny. Turns out I was rolling around in dog shit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 415
You deserved it 38 092

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Until now, I wasn't aware that people under the age of nine submitted FMLs.

(in Horatio Caine voice) "Well it seems the poo...(quickly puts on shades)... is on YOU". ...YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHHHHHHHHHH......

Comments

Bend_over 4

I feel your pain... it happened to me too.

WorkThatButt 2

YDI for thinking that rolling into leaves like a freaking 5 year old would be fun.

I'm so tired of these fml's that go like this "I'm a freaking moron. I did something stupid. FML" OP, that brain thingy you have inside your head. You should try using it once in a while.

LMAO!!! wow, u still roll around in leaves? and #24- its fml, things like this is suppose to happen. or theres no point to this site

marshmallowmouse 0

#24, oh, YOUR brain thing is capable of psychically foreseeing the dog shit in the giant pile of leaves? That's awesome, man. I wish we all had your kind of powers, the sort that let you see straight through tree matter to pinpoint the location of poop. :)

Chaith 16

This needs a cheesy illustration.

soo how old are you? because if your age is a two digit number then you should be more embarrassed by the fact that this was a good idea to you...

It's never embarrassing to have fun, no matter how old you are.

BlowYaMind 0

haha "I have a belly full of white dog crap in me, and now you lay this shit on me?" (Step Brothers).