By iHateWorms - 23/12/2009 03:52 - Australia

Today, while eating a sandwich, I saw a worm. Knowing that my friend always tries to scare me with fake worms and insects, I bit it to show her I knew it was fake. It was real. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 523
You deserved it 33 680

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would you want to bite a fake worm either? If you knew it was fake, you should have taken it out and continued eating. If you thought it was real, you should have taken it out and discreetly placed it in her food.

LOL. you bit it to make her look stupid.. but wait, that was you!

Comments

ugh, shut up. fml isn't just about tragic, life-changing events, it's just a site to make you laugh at the misfortune of others.

Eating a worm is not an FML unless there's nothing to suggest it could be there. You don't qualify. Besides, plenty of worms are safely edible; some are even delicacies. Give it a rest.

blazingman311 1

Bet that left a sour taste in your mouth.

you do know that there is a big difference between a real worm and a fake worms.

It's not that hard to tell the difference between real and fake worms. YDI.

Its not that hard to tell the difference between real and fake fml's.

Inorite? but still, why would you try to make your "Friends" look stupid by eating a "fake" worm Why would you keep friends who make u eat worms

How could there be a worm in your sandwich??? I'm so happy I live in America. It might suck on a lot of levels, but we don't find accidental worms in our sandwiches. Ew!

jackson7787 0

Way to sound like a conceited moron... No where in the OP posts does it say she found it in her sandwich.

Veritas143 0

Thank you word girl..now if you would please kindly leave my country so we can slowly but surely get rid of the bad stereotypes that you are contributing to.

this is why every other country hates us... ignorant losers like you. let me guess, you voted for bush right? america isn't perfect, take for example the 13 million children that are going to bed hungry each night. no one thinks your funny or cute

LMAO! That comment about Bush didn't even correspond with what you are saying.

DrunkDave89 0

Seriously, how could you not tell the difference between a fake worm and a real one.... they've got a pretty distinct feel to them... Oh, and they're alive. That's usually the giveaway.