By 2young4birds&bees - 24/10/2016 15:53

Today, while changing my tampon in a public restroom, a toddler crawled under the door of my stall and asked what I was doing. I had to wait until I'd finished to open the door and let her out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 781
You deserved it 724

Same thing different taste

Top comments

nonsensical 26

I can't stand it when parents don't supervise their children.

"I'm changing my battery. These ones only last about a month before they start rusting—see the red? You're a young one and are still running of the kinetic energy built up over nine months of gestation. Listen, if something goes wrong and I malfunction, please contact my developer and recite whatever error code I give."

Comments

I'm pretty sure I'd use my foot to shove the child back under the stall door or wall or whatever. If there's crying involved, so be it.

I work at Wal-Mart and this happens so much,.usually with kids peeping in and what not.its so annoying. watch your kids.

I had something similar happen once. Except my experience was with a small boy who had come into the ladies' room with his mom. He just laid on the floor of the stall and stared at me.

******* unsupervised ankle biters. Cane the parents.

as the mother of a toddler: there's this thing called a stroller. I wouldn't let my daughter crawl around on a public restroom floor. that's disgusting. I threw up in my mouth a little just thinking about it...

what stroller are you using, that fits inside a stall with you? that fits period? I don't think even an umbrella one would. or... are you leaving your child all packed up and ready to be walked away by some stranger? I'm honestly curious.

I would have just told him/her. That'll teach the parents to supervise their kids

Lolgrrl 20

Irregardless of age, mental capacity, gender or situation there would be a scream and no waiting to let them out. More of a swift kick in the direction of an escape. That's just me. Glad this has never happened to myself.

Regardless* Irregardless is not a word.

No supervision + toddler = this shit OP went through