By CamoElla - 19/02/2012 05:49 - United States

Today, while babysitting, one of the boys fell on an exposed pipe and broke it. It spewed water five feet into the air, spread water across four rooms, and completely soaked another of the boys. Their parents had only left fifteen minutes before. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 660
You deserved it 3 219

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't mean to sound like a wet blanket and dampen your spirit or rain on your parade, but it looks like your babysitting career is all washed up. I'm sure moist of us have been in a similar situation. I won't shower you with insults, though. It's all just water under the bridge.

All part of the job. At least you don't have to pay for damages!

Comments

tch tch! be more careful next time!! anyways its all a part of the job

I don't mean to sound like a wet blanket and dampen your spirit or rain on your parade, but it looks like your babysitting career is all washed up. I'm sure moist of us have been in a similar situation. I won't shower you with insults, though. It's all just water under the bridge.

I must say this comment was pretty creative. Usually people post comments like this and I'm like seriously? But this was actually good!

miz_kamakazi 11

DocBastard gets all the fine (and not-so-fine) bitches. He just gets them all.

Tell him that he shouldn't be hitting the pipe

Babysitting was never my thing until I started taking care of my neice and nephew. You will be fine, it takes lots of practice.

Sounds like a splendid start to your babysitting shift! Probably better off calling the parents than trying to cover that one up..

jaredofmo 22

Well, since you had enough time to post this FML, I assume you were able to find a shut off valve. How heavy is that kid? Or how brittle are the pipes? Yike... If they have exposed pipes AND kids, they shoulda put something in front of the pipes. So, I say, not your fault, OP.

Just don't let them play around an open pipe next time

Xxlaurahatakexx 9

I he fell that hard, he was running. If he was running you may need to find a new job cuz your terrible at this one.