By singlemam - 15/03/2016 01:51 - United States - Akron

Today, while at the park, my 3 year-old ran up to a lady, grabbed her chest and loudly asked, "Are these your breasts? Are they private on you too?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 167
You deserved it 2 080

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

I would have laughed so hard if a kid asked me that ! So cute, hilarious and ... extremely embarrassing for the parent! The kid is onky 3, so basically a talking baby... comoletely understandable ! :)

Seriously, what is with your comments?

I don't think English is her first language, but she's pretty so I'm willing to ignore that her comments are always a bit weird

I'm not 100% sure she completely understands what she's saying, to be honest.

Does he have an older brother that maybe taught him that?

Really? Why does everyone think this is so cute? It's not... It was inappropriate. Not to mention ice never heard of kids doing such a thing.

insecurewife07 3

Well you must not have been around many young kids in your life. When my little sister was 2 my moms was standing at the door talking to some maintenance guy and she was wearing a zip up top. My little sister ran up and pulled down the zipper. That was really awkward for everyone involved. My aunt had to stop wearing skirts while her kids were young because they'd run under and hide in them. Kids don't understand boundaries.

Let me introduce to you Aunty Grumphy, who hates toddlers and their "inappropiate" antics

Kids don't have experience with much and learn appropriate and inappropriate from experience. Once with our grandma at the dentist when my sister was 2 a woman walked in and she gasped loudly and announced "GRANDMA. LOOK AT WHAT BIG BOOBIES THAT LADY HAS." She wasn't trying to be inappropriate or embarrass anyone she was a baby and legitimately just impressed with a piece of anatomy.

ElTrumpo2K16 5

What toddlers do. It's their thing, they do embarrassing things. Seems like your child is on the right path so far ???

UserError94 18

Ah kids lol. You can expect more problems like these abreast!

While I do understand that the baby is only 3 years old, I totally hate other peoples kids treating me as if I was their chew toy, like when I couldn't shake a stranger's chocolate covered toddler out of my skirt where it was clinging like a koala. Why can't the parents keep their offspring under some control? Do they really want people start kicking their babies? And yes, I'm a grandma.

They're in a park, did you keep your children right next to you at all times or some shit? Op was probably supervising him while he played and he took off to the woman before she could react

If you respond to little kids doing things by kicking them, you should never have had kids to begin with.

I can see it happening. You've taught your child that its inappropriate to do to you (mom) but he doesn't understand it means anyone else. I feel bad for the person it happened to, but use that time to teach them how it is inappropriate to others, and apologize profusely to the woman, making sure your toddler does too. If he hadn't learned yet, he should know now.

Your child will become the best plastic surgeon ever