By Bajar - 18/12/2012 19:53 - Australia

Today, while at the airport waiting for my flight, I sat down next to a mother and her son. As I pulled out a water bottle, she leaned over to her son and said, "Promise me you will never do what the man next to you just did." I have no idea what the hell I did wrong. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 351
You deserved it 4 046

Bajar tells us more.

Hey all, OP here. To clarify a few things: it was at the airport lounge, the mother and son had a double couch together and I had a single chair next to the son. The water bottle was disposable and on a clearly visible pocket in my backpack. I still have no idea what I did wrong.

Top comments

Mothers are very over protective you don't know what there thinking.

Vodka is the same color as water, so maybe she's Russian.

Comments

I believe she thought that there was vodka in the water bottle.

Sir_ND_Pity 35

Trying to keep hydrated? Shame on you!

"As I pulled out a water bottle" ... Where did you pull it out that she reacted like that?

TheRandomIndian 17

One time my cousin pulled a juice pouch out of his back pocket and me and my cousins started laughing cause it looked like he pulled it out of his ass But I don't know about OP

Is it just me or does "juice pouch" sound really funny right now?

WeAreRisen 6

I honestly would have been more concerned about if he forgot it was back there...

You sick bastard! How dare you do that in front of her child! Death! Death to the blasphemer!

I read your comment in your pictures voice, didn't make much sense.

olpally 32
happilyever2012 6

She thought he was....*cough*jackingoff*cough*

Water you think you're doing with that bottle? There are children here!

I believe she thought it was vodka in the water bottle.

sushichick 17

Apparently sitting next to her was highly frowned upon and pulling out a water bottle was just downright illegal.