This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By APooperPerturbed - 03/08/2016 18:11 - Canada - Toronto

Today, while at a cafe, I used the toilet in the men's washroom. Amidst my business, a woman entered the washroom and, despite walking past the urinals and a "men's" sign on the wall, peered under the stall door before making three seconds of eye contact with me through the door's opening. FML.
I agree, your life sucks 520
You deserved it 37

Top comments

These comments would be a hell of a lot different if a man had come into the ladies room & done the same thing.

I get needing to go so bad that a person will use whichever bathroom is available. What I don't get is why she felt she needed to make eye contact with him??

Comments

maybe the womens room was full. if i have to go to the bathroom super bad and only the mens room is open ill go

I get needing to go so bad that a person will use whichever bathroom is available. What I don't get is why she felt she needed to make eye contact with him??

These comments would be a hell of a lot different if a man had come into the ladies room & done the same thing.

epicgamer 18

Well ******* society is sexist towards men. Is there much we can do about it?

At first, I read this as "peed under the stall door" so at least it wasn't that bad!

And this is why that Trans bathroom crap is just that: crap. Imagine if it was a young boy in there. I don't care what you think you are. Until you start to dress, act, and take hormones of the sex you want to become (but never will become, because it is impossible ), stay in the bathroom that is what you really are.

Uuuuh what the actual ****? What a creep

She did that on purpose with her disgusting self.