By csgocockblock - 27/07/2016 17:26 - United States - Jenks

Today, when I got home from work I was pretty "in the mood" so I put on some cute undies and a tank top and went to get my boyfriends attention, he was so into his new computer game all I got was a half smile and a pat on the head. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 435
You deserved it 2 717

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What do you know? Contrary to popular belief, guys aren't in fact perpetually horny. Crazy, I know. But seriously, the sooner you stop taking this stuff personally, the happier your life will be.

I don't know why women expect us to stop what we are doing just because you're walking around half naked. We have other things we enjoy besides sex.

Comments

I wouldn't really say there's a problem if it's a one-off thing. You said it was a new game so he was probably really focused on that and as long as it's not something that happens all the time just make sure he knows you deserve a little extra oomph tonight. Next time it happens just tell him that he has a choice "Play with his electronic toys or with yours"

Reverse the roles and the guy would be getting bashed, called a perv, being told that he is scum for giving her an ultimatum. Women who use sex as a weapon are disgusting human beings. So no, she shouldn't do this.

33 has clearly never listened to Pat Benatar.

PeterB444 17

When OP said half smile the first thing I thought of was how the main character in "A Beautiful Mind" smiles lol.

For the life of me, I'll NEVER understand why so many guys choose video games over sex. It just boggles my mind.

sylvienoir 18

It's almost as if male humans have emotions and other things to do! WOW.

ABlindMan 17

For the life of me I can't figure out why females would choose anything over sex. It just boggles my mind! Read that and if you don't find any offense with that you're wrong, and if you do find offense with it you're wrong. Guys are humans you know(big surprise I'm sure), there are times I could care less about what's happening while I'm relaxing and playing a game.

Because all guys are horny 24/7 and have to drop everything to go **** their gf the moment she wants to. Yet if a guy dares to have this thought process, he's selfish and a pervert.

sadpanda888 12

Gotta wait till he gets to a save point. Trust me they can only focus on one thing at a time.

zebra3_fml 7

The Witcher 3 IS really good. But not as good as sex. Just close.

why not talk to him after the match is over? He might be up for it then. I don't get this whole idea that dudes have to drop everything for sex. I don't know a lot about CS but if it is a team match then he as player has made an agreement to help out his team. What kind of person would he be if he just lets people down? let him have his principles. You might say it is just a video game, but little or small an agreement, is an agreement you do your damn best to fulfill it.

The number of people commenting that OP did something wrong is kind of disturbing. As a husband who games a lot, if my wife walks in and makes it known that she wants to have sex, even if I'm in the middle of a match or something, I'll at least give her the courtesy of saying something like 'Lemme finish this match' or 'I'm not really in the mood right now'. A half-smile and a pat on the head... feels a bit demeaning, at least in my view, and I can readily see how OP might have been a bit hurt by that. Now, if OP didn't follow up with a comment to further highlight her intentions, sure I could see this as just being a misunderstanding. But this does feel a bit more like someone looking for affection from their partner and getting turned down than it does some sinister thing.

The point isn't that she didn't get a response. The point is that if he was the one bitching about not getting laid, there would be a rush of people calling him a monster for wanting his GF to drop everything and give him sex when HE wanted. It has nothing to do with him not telling her to wait. We only have her side of the story. As a woman i can guarantee we lie about certain details to get favor with people so Im not so sure all she got wasa pat on the head. He could very well have told her to wait, or that he didn't want to while patting her on the head. we don't know. By bitching and complaining that her BF didn't drop everything he was doing just so she could get laid, she is the one that did something wrong. Your BF is human sweetheart, his world doesn't revolve around you.

Of course if she was just angry he's not a sex machine, that's reprehensible. But personally, I didn't really interpret the post as OP bitching about her bf not being in the mood. Seems more like she's just disappointed with the situation (not him). As long as you respect your SO's decision, I don't see any problem with simply feeling a bit disappointed because you were really looking forwards to it. And, assuming the only info we have from the FML is true and OP isn't lying, I agree with #34 that the bf could have said it in a better way. A pat on the head, without a single word, just seems so dismissive. He probably didn't mean it badly (just distracted), so I advise OP not to take it personally, especially if it's a one-time thing. But if he responds to her this way frequently and the manner hurts her, she should definitely talk to him about it.

Eh I see you're point and obviously that wasn't the whole story as it wouldn't fit in the character restrictions but I was kinda just annoyed he didn't really acknowledge me allll day and night just because of a game but no worries this isn't usual and we're all good :)

Exactly! Thank you lol and he only gave me a pat on the head because he had his mic on, I didn't mean to make him sound so horrible, he's pretty great actually I was just annoyed with the situation at the time

We are human not a machine. We do enjoy other things besides sex when it suits you

That sucks but there's not much you can do about it. When something similar happens to me I either give up and go do something else or hang out until I get a real 'yes' or 'no.'

Shadowvoid 33

You should turn off the power and light some candles.