By Anonymous - 31/03/2013 20:34 - United States - Indianapolis

Today, what started as a fun family Easter egg hunt turned within minutes into my mother-in-law's big chance to be a dramatic cow by screaming at my 5 and 7-year-old daughters for participating in a "vile pagan ritual" and saying that we're all going to hell. They're still bawling. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 886
You deserved it 2 637

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Brenna19 5

I would have slapped her into eternity!

Ugh. The amount of people that still think like a 16th century Puritan...

Comments

80skid 15
LegendofZelda88 8

sounds like she is someone I would never invite to any family events ever again. What a straight up bitch for ruining Easter.. I'm sorry op.

perdix 29

Tell the girls to cheer up -- in Hell, the Easter eggs will fry up real nice!

She must be the life of the party on Halloween.

jem970 19

Oh I would mess this woman up on Halloween!

McNikk 15

She sounds like a jerk. There's no good reason for her to yell at your children like that. If she has a problem with the Easter egg hunt than she should take it up with you instead of yelling at innocent children.

Seems to me that this particular incident heightened expeditiously..

ironik69 31

You mean it escalated quickly?

simplysarcastics 26

Why mess it up for innocent little children, they are children having fun, they do not understand much about religion at the moment. Also everyone has their own beliefs, I am a christian and i like giving my neices easter baskets but they know Jesus is Jesus, egg hunts will not steer their views.

Well, now you know to never invite her to any family holiday gathering again. Especially Christmas and Halloween.

That's just wrong on so many levels! I'm atheist but, I still did Easter eggs & baskets with my kids when they were little. In fact, I really miss that stuff now! My Grandkids in FL had a great Easter! Wish I could've been there!

Hopefully you threw her out of the house and she'll never be invited back.