By deepblue - 24/01/2011 02:06 - United States

Today, we ordered pizza. A long wait and several phone calls later, we found out that someone met the delivery person at the end of our driveway, signed our receipt, and stole our pizza. Way to check the credit card pizza people. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 969
You deserved it 3 037

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Those idiots owe you a free pie for that incompetence.

yes, it does....every merchant should check signature against the credit card every time.

Comments

you must have one hell of a long driveway!

you must have one hell of a long driveway if you couldn't see them do that!

YDI for being lazy. Next time you'll go pick up your own damn pizza. Thanks by the way, nothing tastes better than free pizza!

YDI for being lazy. Next time you'll pick up your own damn pizza. Thanks by the way, nothing tastes better than free pizza!

When you get the Anti-Flood Protection Error, that's a hint that your comment has been posted. There's no need to wait and re-post because you can't see it. Try a refresh.

YDI for being lazy. Next time you'll pick up your own damn pizza. Thanks by the way, nothing tastes better than free pizza!

wow I'm surprised you can post this four times. anti flood sucks! hey it's not their fault for ordering the pizza takeaway instead of going to the mall to eat there! There might be functions at their house and ordering pizza is the right thing to do while sending right at their doorstep. it's the pizza delivery man who is in fault! they should fire him!

katiebelle 1

why should they fire him? the OP had someone trespassing on their property, commit forgery, and credit card fraud and everyone wants to get mad at the delivery driver. why isn't anyone mad at the guy who stole the pizza?

YDI for being lazy. Next time you'll pick up your own damn pizza. Thanks by the way, nothing tastes better than free pizza!

Yeah dude, just tell them and get a refund. Be careful about demanding a new pizza; if they're dicks, then they'll be angry at having to make an entirely new pizza (even though it was their fault) and spit on it or something.

Love this , but they should check that !!