By NoName - 03/12/2009 19:20 - United States

Today, we had my school musical. The girls have to wear long skirts. I had a thong on, and while we were dancing the guy behind me stepped on my skirt. It fell to my ankles... the whole audience saw my ass. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 652
You deserved it 19 112

Same thing different taste

Top comments

neutralpiehotel 0

If you have a nice ass, then no FML. If you don't have a nice ass, don't wear a thong.

My mum once did a musical in high school and it was really raunchy, and in the middle they had to go into the crowd and pick one person and basically sit on their knee and dance. It was really dark and people couldn't see very well, so when it came to this section every other girl chose someone their age.. and my mother chose the local vicar. Just thought i'd share this, as we're on the subject of musicals.

Comments

Pointing out the irony of being nicknamed "skankihobag", and your display picture being a character wearing, A THONG..? Hypocrite. Besides, as someone already explained, thongs are more for not showing an underwear line under tight jeans.

the picture and the nickname is supposed to represent irony. the name is something my bf calls me. because i am the complete opposite. the picture is to go along with the name. and why would you wear something so uncomfortable just so it looks like your not wearing under wear at all? they have underwear out there that prevent showing under wear line that don't go up your ass. which is not why you wear them. you wear them because you think the fact that you have a string up your asses and nothing more will turn a guy on. when in reality every guy I've ever met has realistically found it to be more so humorous and rediculous looking than actually sexy . i for one refuse to wear a thong. ive tried because people said thier so much better. yet i found them to be the most horrible under wear invented since bloomers.

fieldhockyluva24 4

I actually think they are very comfortable. I mean other types of underwear cause wedgies, which are very uncomfortable. So I rather have a string 'go up my ass' than have a big bunch of normal underwear up there. I originally thought the same as you until I started where them, and I barely even feel it anymore. It's the next best thing to going comando.

just because you don't find them comfortable doesn't mean others feel the same. i find them VERY comfortable. not everyone is like you. get over yourself.

That's your opinion. Many women do wear thongs so their pantyline doesn't show, it's just a little fashion sense. I don't pick my underwear by whether someone would find it sexy. And yes, thongs are very preferable to nothing - that is gross to me. I don't want any manner of nasty stuff with free access to my ladyparts.

A male perspective. Thongs are disgusting, i think they're a turn off. Whatever reasons you wear them there ARE better alternatives, and even if you do personaly wear them because you find them extrodinarily comfortable they are usualy the trademark of a ****. Fyl, because even if your hot that doesn't mean you want everyone seeing your arse.

#85 is obviously not a male if he finds thongs disgusting. Staring at a bunch of panty lines isnt too hot and plus a thong sometimes makes a girl feel more sexy and if shes having fun im going to have fun. Just because ***** wear thongs doesn't mean a girl wearing a thong is a ****.

its gross that fabric is going up their ass at all. and i dont often get wedgies and i still look wicked cute in my panties and i dont wear a thong and still know how to enjoy my self confidently in a mannor of speaking. your probably just one of those guys that thinks about sex all day long and watches too much hard core **** and does anything with a ****** hats willing to give it to you.

i think id be more self conscious that it looked like i wasn't wearing underwear at all. and your pants are probably causing a wedgie because you have no real underwear underneath those yoga pants.

***** you're just stupid. 6 people disagree with you, then one agrees and you go OH!!! POINT PROVEN!!! When really the point that was proven is that you're giving your opinion, (which, I may add, is not shared by the majority of the people here). My gf wears thongs and thinks they're very comfy, and I think they look good. There's my opinion, and hers.

AGGoddess 2

That is embarassing, but at least you'll probably get a laugh out of it at some point.

Next time, just take off your shirt and pretend it was part of the script, and everyone will be like what the f*ck is the drama teacher teaching our students, and you can get him fired

NoDeath 0

^^^^^ That would be awsome lol

noshitsherlock 0

wardrobe malfunction! I'd be sooo mad at the clumsy idiot who did that to you. That's the performance, not rehearsal - what a dumbass.

Well for the most part I bet your gonna be realpopular with the guys... Unless your fat, people might look at you differently...

Well, you can always say your ass is famous now. Isn't that what all stage actors strive for.