By Rachel247 - 01/08/2009 23:13 - Israel

Today, we had a hike at my camp. We hiked in a line. I suddenly felt things hitting me at the back of the head. After a few minutes I finally turn around, only to discover a bunch of older guys throwing tampons at my head. They were my tampons, falling one by one out of my unzipped bag. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 509
You deserved it 10 025

Same thing different taste

Top comments

A step up from breadcrumbs, but apparently just as unreliable.

Imawhalerider 0

Comments

I do the opposite. I throw tampons at guys at amusement parks.

pretty immature of them but whatever its not like they were used tampons right?

Why do people get all worked up about stuff like this? Women have periods. We all know this. Why should tampons be embarrassing? If they were incontinence pads or something, THAT would be a FML. As it is, it's just a story about immature people, including the OP

Dickninja 0

I agree with you #19 Im not embarassed by my tampons, I walk through the store with them in my hand when i buy some.

Why is this a FML? There's nothing wrong with tampons... :-

This is embarrassing because instead of being men, some boys who should be more mature than the OP decided it would be good to make asses of themselves and throw tampons at a girl rather than helping her out. They were being rude and immature, it wasn't her fault her zipper broke. They spent so much energy repeatedly picking the tampons up and tossing them at her head. I'm sure they were laughing while they did it. They could have just as easily picked up the fallen items, jogged ahead, tapped OP on the shoulder, handed them to her, and let her know her zipper busted as was spilling her belongings on the trail. Instead, they lost their balls and threw stuff around. What toddler-esque fuckwads. FYL, OP, for being stuck in a camp with such buttplugs.

The only logicial response is take out your own, used tampon, and throw it back at them. A round of hilarious tampon-tag ensues. Edit, kudos for replying to your FML btw.

YES OMG YES. Tampon-tag. How hilarious is that? xD