By Anonymous - 31/10/2012 00:29 - United States - Wooster

Today, we got new seats in class today. The guy placed next to me, turned, looked me dead in the eye, and said, "The balls are the warmest place on the body" while his hands were in his pants. I'm stuck next to him for the rest of the semester. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 859
You deserved it 1 941

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well... they are not. they are usually a couple of degrees colder to keep errors during sperm production down. Tell him he messes up his sperm by warming the balls with his hands.

Run. Now. Or ask to be moved. Practically beg. Your choice.

Comments

Tell him that he is wrong.. Then pause ... Then smell your fingers and in a slow seductive voice say "yeast infected vag is" and wink. He'll drop the class

Bena_Round2long 2

I would tell a teacher or principle, that can be considered harassment and he would probably get kicked out!

Indeed, inform the principal on principle.

Kick him in the nuts, it'll make his balls warmer! Thats if he tries to do something bad or disgusting to ya!

Discussing how warm his balls are with his hand stuffed in his pants is pretty disgusting, but I don't quite think it warrants an immediate kick to the crotch.

iamzikang 17

Violent does not solve anything ...

Re-read what 23 said. "that's IF he tries doing something bad or disgusting to ya". I agree, if this guy does anything bad or decides to attack you in any way (sexually or physically), kick him in the balls. Then run.

Must suck being 12 and having assigned seats.

I'm 17 and still have assigned seating in some classes.

CharresBarkrey 15

I had assigned seats in some classes when I was in college.

citymayer 7

I'm sitting in my assigned seat right now. :( next to body-odor-girl. Sigh

Well, he's pretty ballsy. Don't nut up over it; just ignore him.

perdix 29

Tell him he should switch to boxers. He wouod have a better chance of impregnating you. Creeps like that are all talk, and if you say that, he'll run away like a teaty baby.

B3Y0ND 3

Creeps are either all talk or serial killers...

Is he right? I thought balls were suppose to be cooler than the rest of a guy's body or sperms cells would over heat and end up dying. :P

KiddNYC1O 20

I think breasts are the coolest balls!

True fact the reason the testicles hang it to try reduce the temperature from the body. By placing the hand there it's screwing the natural process of the body.

KiddNYC1O 20

Everyone's got a title and belong to different groups in school. He's in the weirdos click.