By Anonymous - 15/01/2011 05:15 - United States

Today, we got a speeding ticket in the mail with my drunk daughter's picture on it. She was waving at the camera. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 539
You deserved it 5 357

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FYLDeep 25

She's lucky they can't tell sobriety with those cameras then. In addition to her paying the ticket, I suggest you punish her more.

Comments

Why are you on FML? Go do some proper parenting!!

How the hell can you tell from the picture that she's drunk?

Hmm maybe cause they live together, and OP knew that her daughter was drinking that night, or maybe when the ticket came OP asked the daughter about it and she said she was drunk? Sigh, there's a lot of ways that OP would know, use your head okay?

i guess u should either take the keys away, or make her pay for the ticket.

burninnapalm 5

or?!?!? or?!?! I can tell your kids are gonna be messed up like shit because for shit like that you do both and then some more!!! they need to realize your the parent and that what they did was out of line!!! that's why you have all these spoiled ignorant ass holes these days running around, because their parents refused to say no, make them work for anything, or punish them when they do shit like this!

Keep the photo. You'll need it later on for her memorial service.

SirEBC 7

I doubt it. Unfortunately, it seems that in most cases, it's the victim(s) of a drunk driving accident who die, and the idiot who was stupid enough to make the decision to drink and drive gets away with minimal injuries.

haha im stuck at work all day but that just made me laugh out loud!

I thought there was the same fml, with the daughter's point of view.

MarineWifey88 3

I would be more angry about the drunk driving than the speeding. Honestly, there is no reason for it. Be responsible and have a plan. If you can't figure something out beforehand, just don't drink. Its that simple.

I didn't know you could drive in the mall!!

Evii_fml 5

It said mail not mall dummie =)