By Mcwifi - 21/04/2016 17:58 - United States - Elmhurst

Today, traffic was so bad that I was able to connect to the WiFi of a nearby McDonald's and successfully listen to a 30-minute podcast. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 886
You deserved it 1 446

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sorry about the traffic, but hey, at least you weren't the most bored of those who were stuck!

Comments

You don't happen to live in a suburb south of Phoenix do you? Cause I do and traffic this morning was horrendous enough that I could see that happening.

dbt88 15

It says Illinois, so probably not. I'd assume Chicago's awesome traffic.

The app doesn't show location any longer. I figured it wasn't though, just found it funny that this could have been near me

Why do I think that that seems pretty amazing. I mean. Wifi at McDonald's for 30 minutes on traffic...damn... It does say IL so what did you expect? We have terrible traffic throughout IL. Haha.

This isn't an fml, you got some free wifi and a podcast while waiting in traffic!

Hope you weren't in traffic long before you thought of connecting to their wifi.

FalloutScrolls 25

Traffic jam, bad. WiFi, good. Black clouds and silver linings, OP. It could have been worse.

hmrhoades 18

#winning! Sounds like you were lucky! You weren't having to use your own internet.

joncrum82 2

Sounds like you were stuck in traffic in Denton Texas. People on the news said they ended up watchin movies while waiting.

SilverInGray 25

I passed there, and people were just sitting on the hoods of their cars and talking to each other.

saffy66 34