By Anonymous - 07/06/2017 21:00 - Italy

Spicy
Today, at the request of my girlfriend, I took a ruler with me into the shower to measure myself. Later on, at the dinner table, my mom asked me, "so, how big is it?" I had forgotten to take the ruler out of the shower. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 335
You deserved it 5 638

Top comments

You should reply, "Mom, the better question is, am I going to be a **** star, or not?" That's probably the only way you're gonna flip the table in your favor.

imnotcleverenoughforthis 14

I would be beyond creeped out and uncomfortable if my mom asked me that.

Comments

You should reply, "Mom, the better question is, am I going to be a **** star, or not?" That's probably the only way you're gonna flip the table in your favor.

CrazyTrainWreck 19

I hope you weren't dicking around at the table when she asked.

Well hopefully you did measure up, otherwise she could ruler over you. You don't want to drag it out just to come up short.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
imnotcleverenoughforthis 14

I would be beyond creeped out and uncomfortable if my mom asked me that.

daniel95 11

I would like to know is why your mom asking you how big you are in the 1st place.

Did you read half of the fml or something?

That is not even a question, cm offcourse. OP is from Italy not some country that still needs to update their default measurement system.

That's ironic because the last time I checked those countries who use the so called outdated measurements, have put a man on the moon. Therefore, making the rest of the world outdated instead. Boom. USA wins again.

Bet you won't forget things in the shower the next time.

Why didn't your girlfriend just measure it for you? Why did you need to do it in the shower?

I wonder now went she needs numbers. She should know how big he is without having a number.