By shinee - 15/08/2010 16:05 - Singapore

Today, to be nice, I baked cookies for my step-mom as a birthday present. I burnt my hand while putting them in the oven, but I'd hoped it would be worth it. When she got home, I gave one for her to try. She took a bite, spit it out, and threw it on the floor, asking if it was a joke or if I was really trying to poison her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 397
You deserved it 3 627

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Yarrachel 16

Wow, what a bitch, you should actually poison her next time.

Comments

Learn to cook better, but your stepmom could still have been more appreciative of the effort !!

Why? When the end result of the effort was horrible. That like having kids play a Baseball Game where "everybody is a winner" just for participating. Results matter.

Feelings matter WAYYYY more than 'results'!! Poor op!!

It's not a nice gesture if it makes you sick. The op should have been more careful.

The_good_times 0

Oh come on, how bad could they have been? unless the op dropped some dead rats in there the cookies couldn't have been THAT terrible so that the step mom would be justified in reacting like a total bitch.

she was being honest. maybe she actually did think it was a prank?

Fuhohohoho... Another step-parent making a bad name for step-parents everywhere. At least now you know not to ever cook for her again. Or be nice for that matter!~

Make sure to put in rabbit crap instead of chocolate chips next time.

Schizomaniac 24

SeanFrederick-How does OP deserve it? The stepmom didn't have to be a bitch about it. It was a nice gesture.

Schizomaniac 24

Hey hey hey whoa whoa whoa. Horrible first impression. Let's try again. Hi Ignorance, I'm Schitzomaniac :D

Any sane human being might take a bite out of a cookie they made BEFORE handing it out like they're something to be proud of so yes, the op deserves it, and yes, you are an idiot.

Schizomaniac 24

Oh, right. How could I have been so stupid. CLEARLY, whether or not you take a bite out of a cookie before you give it to someone defines your sanity. Thanks for pointing that out. And if this comment shows up in a random spot, which it probably will because I'm an idiot, deal with it.

Yes, you're insane if you make tasty treats and don't eat them. WTF is wrong with you?!

Schitzomaniac - you're just feeding the trolls, not to be confused with trollz, which is entirely different

KelceyLoves 0