By nevercatchabreak - 31/08/2013 08:16 - United States - Burgettstown

Today, tired of everyone forgetting my birthday, I traveled half way around the world to spend my 40th at a five star resort just to try and make it special. The hotel brought me a cake with someone else's name on it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 114
You deserved it 4 260

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well cake is cake! Sorry op I know how you feel you need to go and find some new friends who really care!

SirTalkaton 22

At least you got a cake. Happy birthday OP

Comments

Hey at least they remembered your birthday...

Wow. Um. IMO that sounds like a drastic plan just so people won't forget your birthday.. Lol

ouch...when people forget my birthday i usually sit alone and eat my cake that i made in a corner...sad? anyways...happy birthday!

Who cares!!! It's cake! Just stuff your face with it, and have the best goddamn birthday EVER!

That nobody cares seams to be the issue ... Cake cant make one feel loved.

Something about this FML really pisses me off... You seem like the sort of person that won't mention your birthday, but then get arsey when people don't remember it. I think you probably have a lot to be thankful for in life and you might feel happier in general if you think about things slightly more optimistically.

xStaciexLynnx 15

Agreed. If you're doing well enough in life that you can fly halfway across the world and stay at a resort that brings you a cake on your birthday, I think you'll survive your name being spelled wrong.

#19, you made so much sense right now, I think I love you.

you got cake maybe you have the face of someone with that name?

It's better than nothing...just a mix up...

DFresh503 8

If its rum cake, eat until you forget your woes