By Lio - 12/11/2008 05:25 - France

Today, thinking I was being very generous, I lent my jacket to my new co-worker. I guess I should have checked my pockets before I did, I’m not sure that leaving 3 different flavors of condoms in them made a good impression. FML
I agree, your life sucks 404
You deserved it 103

Top comments

reklamfox 0

The last frame of this cartoon is truly disturbing..

Comments

haa that sucks, and to clarify he obviously had them for sex duhh .. and maybe he just bought a pack of 3, calm down on the prostitute thing, and it doesnt matter if it was a girl or a boy, Im pretty sure it was a guy because he lent his coat to a co-worker and I dont think girls go around tradding coats.. comme on.

Invader_GIR 0

Dude, girls trade bras. The only reason they wouldn't trade coats is if they don't wear them. Awesome comic, but if at least the POV was correct, then it would make sense.

Where did you hear that girls trade bras? Most definitely not true. At least not usually...

Crystalyo 0

Umm, I'm a girl and I don't "trade" bra's, but if I need one and I don't have one I will borrow a friends, if it fits.. And it is true carmenism, haha girls do trade bra's.

So? I'm a girl too and I've never traded a bra. If for some strange reason I found myself randomly without one, I'd just go bra-less for the time being. Granted, I don't think I'd fit most of my friends' bras. But I have trouble imagining a scenario when a bra of mine would suddenly vanish or become unusable... Anyway, just because a few girls trade bras, doesn't mean all girls do.

hahaha thattt sucks! and btw, the illustrated FMLs are getting way out of hand. just get to the real point. in this one, it sounded like the person who wrote the fml is like a total creep. and they added reallllly random details. dont change the story people! and if it's not good enough to write the entire truth and u want to add a couple details, dont make them so drastic that they change the whole ending.

That's exactly what I thought! That happened in the last illustrated FML even more...

When someone post a FML, it has to be short, funny and concise. But when it comes to illustrations, the artist will not draw the exact FML words by words, it's useless and boring to read twice the same story so we let the artist enjoys the liberty he has, to create whatever he wants with the original story. It is what creation and imagination is about. And here at FML, we love creation!

So, how does loving creation comply with publishing a book containing submitted stories to a website of which none or very few of those stories have been written by the FML staff?

idratherbewrestl 0

I agree but illustrated fmls suck...

It gets kinda boring if everythings the same. I, myself, really liked it because he made it funnier then it already was. XD Its also called creative liscense. I do agree that it shouldnt be that drastic of a change but this one was pretty good.

reklamfox 0

The last frame of this cartoon is truly disturbing..

Pan22 0

My thoughts exactly. "I hate banana"

I like how the illustrator dug deep in the pile of FMLs.. this one's way old. Good post, though.

redxapplexoxo 0

Good ol' spermicidal lube yum yum.

haha, love the illustration, nice role reversal

unluckydavid 0

I like how the illustrator understood these stories can be FML's for the other person too!

jadeddream 0

Hahaha, this one is good! My friend did this with a chocolate flavored condom. She thought it was delicious!