By Anonymous - 18/09/2012 14:48 - United Kingdom - London

Today, thinking I was alone in my house, I went downstairs in my underwear, singing at the top of my voice. I strutted into the kitchen to find two middle-aged men I'd never seen before sat at the kitchen table, drinking coffee. Turns out they will be painting our house for the next two weeks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 486
You deserved it 4 494

j5maria tells us more.

Hi everyone, it was me that posted this FML! Loving all your comments, and yes, it was a pretty embarrassing moment.

Top comments

I won't say threesome... But it does sound familiar to how most pornos start. So... How'd it go?

DarkDaedalus009 8

That happened to me once except it was for my surprise party

Comments

SApprentice 34

Do you live with someone you're in a relationship with, and they just didn't tell you they were having the house painted that day? If you live with your parents and they arranged the house painting, why would you be unclothed in the first place? Either way, I'm sorry it happened to you, but they'll be done soon and it will be behind you.

davidgclarkjr 6

Right, as if every day u were going down the strairs and meeting new men in your kitchen...

Chillll it was a joke. I thought it was funny ^___^

Easy solution: Don't where nothing but underwear around the house.

45 is right. And people should be allowed to walk around in their underwear around their own house. It's not that big a deal.

How'd they get in? Did your husband/mom/dad/whoever let them in? I'd find that somehow... they'd have to get in... and you'd hear someone letting them in..? I mean, the only other thing that makes sense is that whoever let them in left. But.. shouldn't... they tell you? Okay. I don't understand, but I'm just gonna leave it with the: 'Oops, awkward.' comment. *flies away*

unknown_user5566 26

1) Yes, someone obviously let them into the house. 2) OP wouldn't necessarily hear them being let in. I don't always hear someone knocking on the door/the door opening depending on where I'm at in my home. 3) Whoever let them in could've walked to another room. 4) I am assuming parent/spouse/etc didn't expect OP to walk around the house half naked, and therefore didn't feel the need to warn them. 5) If your entire thought process led to "oops, awkward", why didn't you just comment that in the first place? ;)

bach2121 13

Will be an akward next couple of weeks...

You'll only have to endure the humiliation for a couple weeks, then you'll probably never see the painters again. I was busted by my hubby while trying to do Beyonce's "Single Ladies" and I doubt he'll ever let me forget it, just laugh at yourself & keep it moving.

olpally 32

Need a moment? Grab a twix... Or just run back upstairs.

On the bright side you probably made their day! Maybe they will give a discount on painting the house now.

Meh you had your underwear on who cares, I always laugh when chicks freak out about their underwear being seen yet go to the beach in a bikini with no problems...

Lol they are forever going to be bugging you for the next two weeks