By Chris - 02/02/2010 05:40 - France

Today, the windows on my car were frozen. I filled up a bucket of hot water, and threw it on the windows. The windows cracked. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 684
You deserved it 82 611

Same thing different taste

Top comments

#8 - It's the sudden temperature change that caused the cracks, not the heat. Glass is made in extremely hot temperatures, so withstanding any heat that the OP could have caused is not an issue. OP, when you suddenly and drastically change the temperature of the glass, cracking is inevitable. This is why it's also a good idea to rinse glasses with hot water before putting boiling liquids in them.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

You ruin the internet with your typing.

I agree with #22. Come back when you're old enough to behave.

hehehe so ur saying to jump off a cliff XD???

What did you expect? If you had used cold water, it would have still been warmer than freezing and it would had worked out just fine.

MoooMooMooMooMoo 0

Well aren't you a little genius, well live and learn I suppose. Next time maybe think before you go doing something so silly like that hmm?

NewJoisey 0

I thought mentally disabled people arent aloud to drive? As stated in the other fml who is also a dumb driver

dude u can't even spell allowed right. "aloud". hahaha. what a dumbass u r sir.

Dude you can't even spell you or are right. "u". "r". Hahaha. What a dumbass you are sir.

Lol, fudrick, what a funny non-ass you are sir. Grammar police rock!

grammar police do rock. thank u good sir.

dontpanic_fml 32

There is a difference between intentional textspeak and misspelling, and you, like all the other pompous idiots on the internet, know it.

Fenikkusu 0

If you're going to correct someone on spelling a word correctly, type out words yourself. "what a dumbass u r sir."

GenevieveL 0

I live in California and even I know not to do that.