By ... - 12/03/2009 18:57 - France

Today, the really hot guy that works in the same building as me came to work after being away for the past two days. I said "Look who finally decided to come to work." His response: "I had a death in the family, thanks." FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 627
You deserved it 27 406

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that sucks you couldn't have known if someone didn't tell you. It's not your fault.

Yep, but make sure you go by and try to make it up... You couldn't know

Comments

cameron_natasha 0

I agree... not really an fml. I guess op just felt bad..

lol i agree with 1. you're a retard if you think this is fml worthy.

Maybe she would be full of hope about this "really hot guy that works in the same building"... Anyway, any chance you could have, now it's gone.... You are finished!!! Despite that, How is that an FML?

mister_moops 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

there is no possible way she could have known. she was also probably half joking.

Vball6 19

How was she being a bitch? It's a normal joke, she didnt know there was a death.

TanzWolf 26

That's why you say something like "did something come up? You were gone for a few days." rather than assume he was ditching...

Squeaky_x3 0

that sucks you couldn't have known if someone didn't tell you. It's not your fault.

Yep, but make sure you go by and try to make it up... You couldn't know

Yea ok #7 she may not have known, but how is this any different than asking someone how their weekend was and finding out that they were at a funeral? This is no fml, just a person who wanted to say they posted on fml.

kacee_nicole 0

Thats mean Well i dont blame you You didnt You should have asked why he wasnt at work before saying that. Think before you speak!

cadillacgal79 32

I really hate people who type like this.