By aww, such a nice guy. NOT - 25/05/2014 17:46 - United States - Dodge City

Today, the previously charming guy I've been seeing for the past two weeks tried to introduce a weekly sex quota into our relationship. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 396
You deserved it 6 645

Same thing different taste

Top comments

maybe explain that a relationship isn't a business. there shouldn't be "quotas" for sex. it should just happen when it happens.

Introduce him to the "**** Off" quota.

Comments

chocolatefrog28 29

I don't see why this couldn't be a good thing, if you're both interested in having sex. It's a good motivation to see each other throughout the week and be creative in meeting your "quota". This could be a fun thing.

Meh. Nothing is more of a turnoff for me than scheduled sex. No spontaneity = no arousal. ;)

It's bad because she's only been seeing him for two weeks, and he already feels entitled to sex, and no one should feel entitled to sex at any point in a relationship. I mean, jeez, he's not even her boyfriend yet! And when you come to expect anything in a relationship, particularly sex, you stop appreciating not only the thing you expect, but the person as well. This relationship is off to a very bad start already. If he's demanding something as intimate as sex this early on, what will he demand later? It's only going to get worse.

I mean it depends how he introduces it if he is like "okay so i was wondering if you would be interested in this here little quota of sex. Totally optional and can be introduces anytime in this here relationship. Now if you are to sign it now i sugest we go get tested and preety soon put this into play ;) Or This is how its gonna work sex happends these days and these days got it? Any alterations has to be passes by me other then that we start right away Cause if its the first one i say simple tell him your not interested in sex yer he should completly understand and you can continue with the relationship, however if its the last one kick him to the freakin curb cause you dont need a control freak who feels entitled to your body.

Run...far far away and don't look back...unless someone else you find charming is behind you

tayymeds 23

Sounds like a contract... Christian Grey perhaps?

WhisperSoflty 20

Sounds like it to me; controlling, demanding, and a forced acceleration of intimacy.

Well, when you put it that way #18... I rather enjoyed 50 Shades of Grey and I am unashamed. =)

starcaller17 16

That's too far. It's not as if youre in an existing relationship where you need to agree to make a regular effort to intimate with each other due to a failing sex life. There's barely a relationship to speak of after only two weeks i suggest being clear and firm if you choose to stay with him OP.

darth1 18

If I were you, I'd kick him to the curb.

I see few cases that it might work. Almost sure this is not one of them... actually I have really strong feeling that neither one of you is 18 yet.

rocker_chick23 27

Break it off NOW. He is bad news especially after expecting you to be fine with a sex quota after you have been dating for only two weeks.