By Mr.no contacts - 31/03/2013 07:00 - New Zealand - Auckland

Today, the people fixing my phone called to say that for some reason, my phone's SIM card has wiped all my contacts except for four, and they are doing their best to try and recover the rest. I had to explain to them that I only had four contacts to begin with. The guy laughed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 599
You deserved it 5 737

Same thing different taste

Top comments

rg350dx 29

So you only need to contact four people. Big whoop. For all he knows they could be the president, the pope, the Dalai lama and his mom.

You should have let them try to recover your contacts, and then feigned outrage when they couldn't. Would've made for a good hearty laugh.

Comments

Don't worry, OP. I'm sure you'll get lots of numbers soon enough.

Mister_Triangle 21

At least you have found the right 4 people to be in your life.

You're assuming they're the right four. They could be his mom and three people he doesn't talk to anymore.

70- well you're quite the ray of sunshine

What a nice customer service, aye! Never mind Op, but i think you should start going a out a little more as well.

perdix 29

Ssssh! Let them try to add some more contacts on your SIM card. You can use a few more friends.

McNikk 15

This comment is confusing. Who said anything about adding new contacts?

perdix 29

In order to "find" what they think should be the normal number of contacts, they would have to add a bunch of random ones. Maybe the OP could make friends with some of the new ones.

mangoboy1 19

Maybe it's just me but I prefer a small number of really good friends rather than a big number of fake friends.

Thats Mean! He Shouldn't Of Laughed! Lame Phone Man!

Try to view it from his side: he was probably scratching his head and afraid of looking incompetent, but he got relieved to hear that it wasn't his mistake. I would HAVE laughed too... ;)

I'm sure if most people deleted the contacts they didn't talk to, the number would be about the same.

Chucklikesbacon 12

Whats so bad about having only four contacts? It's a cellphone, not a detailed analysis of your life. It seems you have a life outside of your phone.

I use my phone for work, so I've got over a thousand "contacts." But looking over recent calls, it's coworkers, family (whose numbers I know, so I don't really need to have them entered as contacts), and...about four other people.

onorexveritas 23

I only talk to about three people in my contact list op...its ok