By Jenbearish - 16/08/2016 04:58

Today, the laziest person in my department came and complained to me, while I was working, that they didn't know why we were so far behind today. Then they went to chat to their friend for 45 minutes. I know why. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 815
You deserved it 1 074

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Then tell him to quit sitting around chit-chatting and get his lazy ass to work!

Comments

melana09 19

Either ask for them to help or talk to your boss about it. No need to be doing their job and only getting paid for yours.

This is the type of guy who eats a chocolate bar and wonders who took his chocolate bar, while having chocolate over their face. What I am trying to say is you are working with Patrick Star.

Does he yell, "no, this is Patrick!" when he's answering the phone too?

Some people are just oblivious or too used to their "positions" to work hard & bring something to the table - wanting someone to talk with, or all of the above lol

Sounds like my job. As a part timer I out work the full timers. I had when they complain and stand ariund and gossip.

I think they better find a new job...next they may ask for a raise...

And that person won't ever get in trouble

Sounds horribly familiar. The lazy, barely qualified coworker at my job berated me last week for not doing her job, when my afternoons were spent covering for someone on vacation. Today I get a note asking me to do something that didn't need doing. Meanwhile, she spends most of the morning chatting up the intern and a different coworker. Can't wait til tomorrow morning.

blackrose1996 11

SAME. I deal with this every day at work and I can't deal with it anymore. I feel for you, OP.