By NoBabies - 09/11/2014 04:06 - United States - Tucson

Today, the last of my close friends announced she is pregnant. Meanwhile, I'm single and my nest is empty. Well, not exactly, because even my freaking cat is pregnant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 527
You deserved it 5 001

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't know why women feel like they must compete to see who gets married/involved and knocked up first. It's not a contest, wait until you are in love with a responsible guy, and you're emotionally and financially capable of taking care of another human being.

Guess there is a more fertile pussy living with you.

Comments

Probably not responsible enough for a baby yet if you can't even manage to get your cat fixed.

I_eat_hearts17 9

On what level does getting a cat fixed compare to having a baby? She could have been purposely bred. Sounds like you just came here and commented simply to be a twat.

Hiimhaileypotter 52

I agree with #12. Sounds like OP's cat wasn't purposely bred. No excuse for not fixing your pets unless they are champion animals (yes even cats) and you're working to better the breed. There are so many animals dying in shelters every day because of irresponsible pet owners, it breaks my heart.

skittyskatbrat 19

Typed it before I could... Yep. Six months to get the kitten spayed, minimum. My take is that if a person can't be bothered to make and keep a single appointment just to spay a cat, they probably shouldn't have a baby. It takes a whoooole lot more than one appointment and it's a whooooole lot more work to get a baby there and back than just a kitten. Shots, checkups, prenatal visits, etc.

CanyonRose 16

Cuddle with the kittens. You won't be up all hours of the night with kittens. And you can still have a good social life with kittens.

headofmedusa 15

Relax and enjoy your life. It'll happen eventually. In the meantime, there are plenty of fun things to try that would be difficult if you had a baby. My mom always said how glad she was that she waited until she was 26 and 29 to have children, because that way she was able to enjoy her young adulthood and was completely ready for a family by the time she had us.

TanzWolf 26

At least you're one step closer to being a cat lady :)

At least you get a bunch of little kittens :)

so what you are saying is that your pussy just ain't that good

martin8337 35

I guess you didn't listen to Bob Barker when he said "control the pet population, get your pet spayed or neutered".

I just don't understand this mentality from women. Im trying as hard as I can NOT to get pregnant.

Some people just love children and their dream is to have one, love them, and bring them up to be functional members of society. Others love their jobs, and see their hard work as their way to be significant. And there are tons of other ways people find significance and happiness. I suppose everyone's just different.

Me too! I don't understand women's obsession with kids. I would much rather have my spare time spent traveling and fine dining and making some extraordinary advances in my career!

Women think it's cool to have kids and they use there kids to gain attention to themselves.. In this case that is why she wants a kid. Because she thinks it's cool and she is jealous of her friends