By harro101 - 05/03/2010 05:24 - Australia

Today, the guy I liked for years asked me out. I instantly said yes. As I was walking away, I forgot I was at the top of the stairs and fell down 20 steps. He stood at the top and laughed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 461
You deserved it 6 197

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Anonnamus 0

Well, you fell head over heels for him. Groan.

Comments

chandlerthedog 0

tards need boyfriends to I guess...

omg lyk ur supposed 2 sai 'too'. grammer nazis ftw

chandlerthedog 0

I don't know. But I imagine Pendatic peeking out at the computer monitor from between index and second finger saying, "Oh, no you 'dih-ent'!" but with an exaggerated Mexican accent for fun's sake. Hey, while we're at it, let's put that computer monitor in a hot air balloon flying over a river bed of snapping crocodiles with a volcano on the horizon spewing hot lava. "Pendatic: Protector of the Mistakenly Corrected FML Masses ~ Real Life Action Adventurer ~ Master of Disguise"

PS: I hate when horizons spew things. Sorry, for the mixed modifier due to severe comma FAILS and a quick snack break when I should have been proofreading...Mmmm, ginger snaps.

unpossible, I heart you! But you may want to take it easy on the cookies as I think you're having a bit of a sugar rush.

youthink_fml 0

I've noticed that people walk like they drive. People that don't pay attention to their surroundings when walking, don't do it driving either. You must be hell behind the wheel.

At the same time, #17s icon demonstrates the damage that can be done when one is /too/ aware of their surroundings. (:

Giorgio272 2

Let me guess. Your a blonde.

lol I woulda ran and help you then laughed while I was helping, because everyone has to admit it's funny when people get hurt accidentally.

aussie_girl_fml_fml 0

i would laugh too, if i saw someone "feeling" their way down stairs. what a freak.

'Feeling up' stairs is one thing, feeling them down..... that's just plain rude o_O But on a more serious note OP, that does suck. But don't take him too seriously - he's a man ;)

I'm sure after the guy finished laughing and being amused he went to help pick you up, just like he does with all his slinkies.

Wow, he sounds like a real keeper!

well he certainly sounds like a catch...