By Disappointed - 10/09/2012 04:26 - United States - Angleton

Today, the girl I've secretly loved for years finally noticed me. That is, after I ran over her foot with my truck. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 196
You deserved it 7 410

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should probably watch where you're going next time. On the bright side, at least she noticed you?

Comments

MonsterCommenter 4

Well, she noticed you. It just wasnt the "good" attrntion that you wanted.

The greatest love stories start out random as fk...atleast this gives u a chance to show how sorry u are n what a nice guy u can be! Good luck OP!

TrollingStalker 16

Smooth. Next, to seal the deal, you should visit her in the hospital and trip onto her as she's lying down. She won't forget you then!

nelds 12

She's never noticed the op, so I'm guessing they never really talked much then. That makes me wonder how op actually loves this girl if they haven't communicated much.

One can love from afar, even at first sight, according to our modern understanding of the neurology of romantic love. Did you know that romantic love is neurologically classified as a drive and not an emotion? That means that the neurochemical patterns of romantic love are more like hunger and thirst and the need to breathe than happiness or anger. That's why people have the potential to act very irrationally when in love. I hope you enjoyed today's fun fact! :)

RedPillSucks 31

infatuation can sometimes lead to love

48- Sorry! I accidentally clicked on thumbs down instead of thumbs up. :(

If that ain't love, then I don't know what love is.

SystemofaBlink41 27

Nothing says love like running over the foot of the one you love......with a truck!