By great - 28/02/2015 16:23 - United States - Porter

Today, the girl I've been seeing for just over a week casually let me know that she'll slash her wrists if I ever leave her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 100
You deserved it 3 363

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just casually lure her to an asylum

You should hop on the nope train and run as fast and as far away as possible.

Comments

Hey I just met you, and this is crazy...

PSYqualiac 17

Hey, I just met you, and I'm not crazy... but if you leave me, I'll cut probably... Before I came into your life you didn't have it so bad... have it so bad... Too bad I'm crazy!

While I do think this could be a psychotic attempt to make you stay by her side, she also may need to get some help. Try talking to her and see what's up.

brendejafulable 41

You sure know how to pick 'em.

You gotta love the crazies, they make up for it in the sack usually haha

#43 apparently jokes don't translate well over text and #49 whatever floats your boat bud :)

Joke? It was a very bad attempt at what you consider a "joke"

Or #132 people these days take everything to heart and get offended too easily.

I find your poor attempt at humour offensive.

#140 I honestly couldn't care less

No they don't get offended easily #15, your joke was just bad.

Let her slash herself, grow a pair mate

#16 Was a little overly blunt. I doubt she actually has any issues. The fact remains that this is emotional blackmail. He should warn the parents and dump her. Fast.

brytonhansen 19

Insert overly attached girlfriend meme here.

I've found myself in the same exact situation, I don't know if this is best but I told one of her friends and broke it off, she would have just kept me down

Oh my gosh.. I'm sorry but she needs to be put someone for help.. I don't even know how to process that.

What the ****, run as fast as you can, screw that! Unless, of course, she was kidding. In which case, let her know such a serious matter is not a joke.