By Anonymous - 12/06/2016 10:00 - Australia - Port Melbourne

Today, the girl I'd been seeing for a few weeks lost her mind and yanked my car's e-brake while we were on the highway. Why? Because I said I wasn't really interested in having kids. Guess I'll cross that relationship off as a "hell no". FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 289
You deserved it 2 159

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Time to pull the e-break on your relationship.

Comments

If that bitch did that to me she is ******* walking home.

Soverain 15

You dodged a bullet there. No rational person would endanger the lives of everyone around them. Her reaction was way uncalled for and I hope she never reproduces.

Get away from her as soon as possible! But I'm glad you're alright op!

After that, I don't care if it was the middle of the highway, I'd be pulling over, telling her to get out of the car, and leaving her on the side of the road. Want to endanger everyone around you? You better hope your shoes were made for walking, because that's all you're gonna do, because I have no plans on driving on with you.

Sounds dangerous. Put a stop to it and leave her in the dust.

"Hell no" is right! But kudos to you for being a gentleman and for not telling her to get out of the car. At least you know early on that it won't be working out. Phew! I hope she doesn't pull this kind of ridiculous "stunt" on anybody else in the future. *shudders*

Reminds me of the time my ex ripped the keys out of the ignition while I was driving, mid-fight. Glad you're cutting her off!

Shadowvoid 33

I want to say I have a hard time believing that people like this exist, but there are too many stories for me to say there are not.

CharmedFML 9

Hard to have kids when you're dead. Don't E-brake and drive kids.

A few weeks??? Yeah time to move on!!!