By LT - 07/08/2009 18:29 - United States

Today, the car I was in got pulled over by the police for making an illegal turn. I was in a cab. And he kept the meter running. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 764
You deserved it 2 974

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'd have demanded the driver let me out as soon as the cops turned up, and refuse to pay.

drzhottie148 0

I would have gotten out. I would have been like "Peace Bitch" "hey where my money" "UP your ass"

Comments

oh_mi_shizzle 0

lmao! hahaha well, he's not very nice, but he sure is smart... piz tell me that somehow you didn't have to pay /all/ that money... FYL OP... and btw... I feel even worse for you cuz you had yo wait all that time /too/...

I take offense to that! I'm from New Jersey and it's not my fault. My parents moved there right after I was born. I'm just counting down the days (23) until I can leave. OP, FYL - you're from New Jersey.

instant_potato 0
r0wper 0

If you had been in the Cash Cab, you would have had the chance to win some money. But be careful, because it's three strikes and you're out!

Obwaban 0

omg. i can't stop laughing. that was great.

mm02 0

Dude, you should've left the cab if the meter was still running. Simple

Welcome to FML, where people who are incapable of standing up for themselves come to whine about how useless they are.

Welcome to the reply section of FML, where social commentary trumps relevance to posted content.

Knight05 0

Listen soccer bitch, I fought in the United states army just 3 short years ago and I did 6 years all in all. I was in iraq twice and afghanistan once. i fought for freedom, and I did it beside asians, black and every other flavor of the ******* month so to call me a racist is ignorant. You and I have freedom because I went out and got it for you and gave it to you on a silver platter so don't talk about things you don't understand little girl. And as for cops, they do protect people yes, and they do help the public from time to time. But if you made a graph or a pie chart on how much time is spent writing tickets or ******* with the local populace versus diffusing criminal situations and or helping the public you would be blown away. The motto is "protect and serve" but all they do is hand out tickets and **** with anyone who gives them a dirty look. When is a cop wrong? never! Unless they are caught doing it on video tape. So do the world a favor and practice what you preach or bring more evidence to the table when you talk to me about real world matters you silly hoe. Now get in the ******* kitchen and make me a sandwhich, even you I hope you couldn't fail @ that but I wouldn't be suprised if you did.

I created an account just to respond to you, Knight05. How DARE you represent the military like that? It's people like you who give American military members a bad reputation.

"i fought for freedom" HA! No you didn't. Just keep thinking that.

catherinee_ 0

god knight05, it's people like you who make people in other countries think that our military is ****** up. You are giving a bad rep to the US military! To the people who are reading his comments, i can promise you that almost nobody in the military is like that.

haha asians, queers, new zealanders, new jersey-ers, australians, europeans, women lol the world hates you lol but ur ******* hilarious. i still dont agree but damn dude someone needs to get this guy a comedy show lol

fuck_YOUR_lives 0

hey moron, it's new jerseyans, not "jersey-ers". if you're going to bash on a group of people (voted the best state), at least make it look intelligent you ignorant fuckhead.

#47, so police officers are a RACE now? Learn the difference between racism & discrimination, kthnx

Knight05, shove your dick in your mouth where it belongs and open your ******* mind goddammit. first of all, why is it that you can be total hating asshole based off of no fact whatsoever and just be forgiven when homosexuals(which you so bitchily call queers) go straight to hell? sounds to me like you're just trying to sound badass and get your selfish prick of a self into heaven. secondly, what the **** does skin color have to do with intelligence. Can you understand Japanese? I think not. Why? Well because you weren't raised in japan(bitch). So, logically, we can say that if i person is raised in japan, they speak fluent japanese but have an accent when speaking american. And if a person if a person is raised in america, they speak fluent english but have an american accent when speaking japanese. You just can't detect it because you weren't raised where japanese is normal. thirdly, If it wasn't for policemen(which also bitchily called cops) you would probably be lying on the ground with .09mil of lead in your head and a broke ass pocket with no money in it. On the other hand, because cops are here, you can be a jackass on the internet while police save your life for reasons beyond the normal person's comprehension. Before you say something like "That's coming from black monkey." or "stfu, you stupid yellow belly" I must inform you that I am white so up your ass, racist BASTARD!

Knight05 0

Waaaaah Waaahhh Waaaah suck a fat one I just got off work peace out queers.

dolfan1993 0

Wow, nice comeback for knight05 when a good argument is posed against him

to #58 I meant an American accent and you freaking knew what I meant, you just couldn't make a good point yourself so you decided to point out a mistake that makes as much difference as the shit in my bowl. to knight05, you once again present no facts to support your bullshit claim and sink back into your own asshole where you hate everyone for things they can't help like the color of their skin.

catherinee_ 0

American actually is America's native language. If you think about it, we don't truly speak "English", because those from England use different words than we do. Like the word for trunk here is not used in England, and they say "torch" instead of "flashlight". It's almost like saying French Canadians speak French, but don't specifying that's it's Canadian French that is spoken. Since the Canadian French dialect is more gutteral than the pure French accent, it would be the same was as if an English man talked to an American.

catherinee_ 0

well i was thinking more along the lines of like USA American, not really North or South American, because they speak their own languages as well. But i was just saying along the lines of a different version of the English language. Like Spainish is different in all of the areas that Spainish is spoken, but there isn't a language called European, since spain is in Europe. It's not the matter of naming it after the continent, but naming it after the American in "United States of America".

catherinee_ 0

not at all, but i was just saying because even if your comment from before had a mistake, it wouldn't have really matter because he pointed out a detail and i negated it.

Nope. Americans speak English but with a different dialect. American isn't a language anymore than Cockney is

catherinee_ 0

I don't think i actually said it was a real language. If you read my comment, you'd realize that i compared the English we speak here and the English in England to the French in Canada and the French in France. different dialect, same language. It is simply given a name "American", as French is given "Canadian French" in Canada. Though people don't call it "American", it is not, in it's entire form, the original English.

Forgive me but I didn't get that from your post. You appeared to literally put forward an argument that 'American' is the native language of the US. Personally, I thought that was a bit of a distance from simply being a dialect. Ultimately I'm a little ignorant of Canadian French, so that's probably where my misunderstanding came from. In any case, because of the fluid nature of vocabulary and vernaculars, I suspect that it would take a real long time before a branch of dialect becomes sufficiently removed from its source to be called a language in its own right. Perhaps globalisation will prevent this from ever happening, or perhaps we'll have a mash up of English and Chinese a la 'Firefly'.