By Customer Stonage Representative - 21/10/2011 12:10 - Canada

Today, still suffering from an eye infection, I received a customer complaint. Having red eyes, asking how a patron's day went, and thanking them as they left my register obviously means that I must be stoned out of my mind. Apparently I've moved to a city where you must be on drugs if you're nice. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 854
You deserved it 2 526

Same thing different taste

Top comments

flockz 19

i thought canadians were supposed to be nice.

YdoIhaveAchode 4

Seems like you're mentally unstable..

Comments

FYLDeep 25

Apparently you've moved to a city where people just don't appreciate drugs. Must be why they're cheaper over there. Too much supply for too little demand.

ShroomsOnAcid 16

We have found the gates of heaven.

Well, that explains the odd taste in my morning muffin.

hannahcorrine 0

I would think you're on drugs too

It sounds like you work in customer service? That gig sucks no matter what city you work in. Sorry, OP. :( I can totally relate. I had a customer complain about me once. It was after they had yelled at me and made me burst into tears.

Same here, except the tears at work, only at home.

I live in a rural Southern community and the customers shopping in my store are polite and pleasant 90% of the time. I've argued with a few customers but that was really only during holidays and really busy Saturdays. Retail can suck bad (I hate arguing) but it really depends on the area you work in. That said, that's terrible that someone would make you cry at work.

perdix 29

When you say, "Thank you for LEAVING my register," customers tend to think you're not in your right mind. They don't "get" sarcasm in Canada -- they're too nice.

It's sad what society has come to guys...

tbf, the two things i hear about canada mostly are about drugs or niceness.