By andromeda80 - 28/03/2012 13:52 - United States - Lakewood

Today, someone spray painted a black skull on the side of my house. We painted over it and installed lights to hopefully persuade intruders not to vandalize the property because it would be a bright area. The lights were stolen. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 488
You deserved it 2 806

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Next time install A few guard dogs and a machete

That sucks, sorry! I have a sign that says "property monitored by security cameras" even tho it isn't, and it seems to work!

Comments

I would wait until they strike again, then follow them to wherever they go and beat them and steal all they own.

I think you're dealing with troll thieves

And I thought the city I live in was ghetto.. Smh

In this day and age, military equipment is the way to go. I recommend an MQ-9 Reaper with elite ground soldiers.

florido_fml 10

Next you'll have to reinstall the lights and buy some guard dogs to protect the lights. When the dogs are kidnapped, you'll have to buy more and then install a fence to protect them. After the fence is stolen, you'll buy another one that is electrified. THEN you can fry the motherfuckers.

Someones probably gonna steal the fried bodies as well..in the ghetto anything can/will be sold :)

It could be the ghetto KFC KILLED FRIES CRIMINALS

Electric fence might only fry their nuts. No offense to the other OP that fried his nuts. :)

Don't move, you would be letting them win. here is what you do: put up new lights, and a hidden camera, but don't put any signs saying you have a camera, then just wait...maybe even park your car elsewhere when you are home (so they think you aren't home), oh and a fake gun (and any other weapons you choose), blood shot eyes (which might be difficult since you don't know when this will go down), a 40oz...ok, got all that? alright-when they come stumble out of your house with gun in one hand 40oz in the other, act like the craziest mother ****** one could imagine, scream random crazy shit, threaten to kill them, tell them you have been watching them, yell out some religious nonsense (its like the frosting...) all done. im sure they will never be back! good luck!

olpally 32

Very well thought out!! :) love the idea!

jojoboy 0

I agree.. but sounds like it was thought up on an acid trip

Lay off that acid bro. I didn't read anything nasty on the FML. Unless you shit yourself and posted "ew" for some reason...