By Anonymous - 15/02/2012 12:46 - United States

Today, someone peed in my physical education locker. The only way someone could've done it is with a ladder. I'm so popular it hurts. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 537
You deserved it 5 307

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TheEpicMilkMan 13

maybe your ego caused them to piss on your locker?

Comments

Keep your head up in this situation, and get pissed on from a ladder.

iseyixes 18

Well you could've followed the pee smell to the culprit.

nofearjenshere 12
iseyixes 18

I just suggested this since he was stupid and said they needed a ladder when it's obv they peed into a cup or something like that.

structuredchaoz 4

Or peed in a cup and poured it in. A ladder is a bit much.

K people it's called sarcasm. He doesnt Actually mean he's super popular..And if someone did this to someone assigned special Ed, I think that's even sicker than doing it to just anyone. Grow some balls

Special Ed? Where did that come from? He said Physical Ed.

Why grow balls? Their sensitive and need to be handled with care.. How about grow a ******.. Now that can take a pounding

julialinn 2

They're* If you're going to quote Betty White, at least use correct grammar..

Hahahaha. Shit. Read that one wrong. Forget that part and go with the sarcasm bit :)

First off "j" sorry I misspelled they're.. Seconded off, if you don't know who quoted something for sure, you might want to keep you're mouth closed... Just because you saw it on FB as Betty, doesn't make it true. The truth is that the joke was originally said by comic Sheng Wang on Mixtape Comedy Show. Wang borrowed it from something that was supposedly said by kid actor Ben Savage, and now somebody affixed Betty’s name to it thinking that it SOUNDED like something she would say.

84, betty white said it on her tv show, "Betty White: Off Their Rockers"

peaceloVedreams 9

Your really stupid. They were obviously being sarcastic.

julialinn 2

Yah lyk don't think yur awl populaaaar BRO(:

I was talking to the people who disliked it, but I guess it looks like I was talking to her. :)

I did it. No ladder. I'm hung like a stallion.

i really don't understand this one... can someone explain?

Someone took a piss in OP's locker. It was especially cruel because OP's locker is high enough off the ground that you'd need to be standing on a ladder to aim that high. In order words, someone is willing to go to extreme lengths to make OP's life miserable.

And OP was being sarcastic when he/she said that "I'm so popular it hurts"

Really? Assignments: Read more FML! Come back when you're done with your homework! 'nuff said...

Yeah, because that's what I do to the cool people at my school. Pee in their locker.

tophatmcsir 0

The amount of people who doesn't understand sarcasm in here is surprising.