By Anonymous - 26/06/2013 09:07 - United States

Today, someone came into the store I work at, laughed at my name on my name-tag, and left without even buying anything. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 756
You deserved it 3 941

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Nolimit2217 32

i can't be the only person to wanna know OP'S name

Comments

LaLa_xo 14

At least you made someone happy? It's better than them bursting into tears I guess.

My name is Georgia- I get made fun of for it a lot.

People always ask me wether my last name is my 'real' last name, whatever that means, since it's pretty unusual. I don't think it's ever made anyone laugh, though. I'm pretty desperate to know your name now, OP.

MissWhitneyB 17

Childish people. But what is your name? I'm curious.

Hello Curious, what a funny name you have! :P

I know the feeling, people have laughed at my name as well. You just gotta own it and be proud!

perdix 29

Well, with a name like Anonymous, you've got to expect some weird shit. They probably thought you were part of that hacker group and might steal their credit card info and send their money to Wikileaks.

This made me laugh so hard. Thank you for that.

I won't say that I agree or ydi, unless you are uncomfortable with your name then why don't you change it?

They never said they were uncomfortable with their name, just that someone was an idiot about their name. Why should OP change because other people are idiots?

I don't understand why people put "ur" instead of your...

Seriously, it's a four letter word. No reason to abbreviate it.