By jarrettsorko - 23/08/2011 16:38 - Canada

Today, someone broke into my house. They stole my TV, DVD player and a few DVDs. However they only took about 2 out of 100 DVDs. Apparently that's how bad my taste is in movies. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 301
You deserved it 6 444

Same thing different taste

Top comments

flockz 19

sorry no one likes twilight that much...

Comments

MCVelvet1497 3

Well would you prefer if they took all of your DVD's? Sorry about the break-in though,hopefully you'll get your stuff back.

nikkilorenz7 5

right, a theif would give them their stuff back. ? your stupid.

ShroomsOnAcid 16

Her stupid period, can't you read? Although, that is a rather odd time to complain about that.

KiddNYC1O 20

44- Get their stuff back as in the cops might find the thief and you should figure out the rest from there.

thrAsHeRr9081 16

Wierd how you can see that 2 out of a hundred Are missing.. do you really know your lovord that well?

140, maybe they are neatly arranged on a shelf, and there are now 2 gaps

2=/= few. 2=couple. You have bad taste in knowledge.

megapeyt 17

Epic fail!!! I would have sold the rest

Well that does suck, but you shouldn't care what other think. Sorry about the stolen DVDs though.

perdix 29

Why do you assume that petty criminals have better taste in movies than you do? Those assholes can't even hold down steady employment. Just because they left your inane rom-coms and stamp-collecting instructional videos doesn't mean they are frickin' Siskel and Ebert.

BustaCapInYoAss 5

Yeah I think they were pornos

Glitterhinoceros 14

You have 98 copies of twilight??

KiddNYC1O 20

I see what you did there. Hopefully in the near future 7 billion people would have broken into Op's house and not steal a single DVD- if you see what I did there lol.