By Rinelric1998 - 31/10/2013 02:59 - United States - Greensboro

Today, some kid asked me if I was Mexican. After I explained to him that I was actually Venezuelan, he simply snorted and said, "That's the same f*cking thing. If you speak Spanish then you're Mexican." FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 461
You deserved it 5 878

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ktiskool 18

I feel like this kid just summed up most of today's society... unfortunately...

Tell him if he speaks English he must be British.

Comments

That sucks OP. Just try not to let it get to you cause it will happen again.

jonahwalzer 12

I hate when people do stuff like that....like how all asians are Japanese

CPHSG246 6

I feel you. A kid also said that to me, so I told him he must be British be cause he speaks English

Shouldn't it be 'ignorance... ignorance everywhere'? The irony in this comment is too damn high.

LuckBeNimble 19

84: unless they're treating "ignorant" as a noun.

What a douche. Im part mexican and the other day someone made a racist remark. So i yelled at them and they shut up.

Tomato, tomato. Venezuela, Mexico. Same thing right?!

I'm Mexican AND Venezuelan, so kids always say "You're Mexican, right?" So I have to say yes, but I'm also Venezuelan, and they'll say "so you're Mexican"

"Yeah, and if you speak moron, then you're a moron." The only possible acceptable response.

tompou6 19

What is happening to our society?

Zimmington 21

Innovative technology, integration, higher acceptance of people (Religion, sexuality, race, culture), open-mindedness, I could go on. But, please judge society as whole for what you see on a website. There always have been & always will be ignorant people.