By Bawsack - 30/04/2016 09:00 - United Kingdom - Leeds

Today, some guy woke me up at 5.30am by yelling outside my window. I opened the window and told him to knock it off before going back to bed. It took a good 3 minutes of his laughter before I realised I was naked and he got a close-up view of my breasts. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 671
You deserved it 3 238

Bawsack tells us more.

OP here. I never thought for a million years that this would get posted, but it did which is equally awesome and creepy at the same time. I just wanted to clarify a few things. Firstly, thank you for the puns. I love puns and these are the breast I've seen in a while. I'll show myself out. Secondly: I have no idea why it says Leeds. I have never been to Leeds in my life. I'm in Edinburgh, over 200 miles away in a whole other country. The guy in question turned out to be my neighbour -cringe - on his way back from the pub very drunk and most probably high. I haven't seen him since and most probably won't for a while if I can help it. The reason I was naked was because I'd come in from work the night before, showered and passed out in bed from exhaustion. I hadn't noticed I was naked was because it was FIVE THIRTY IN THE MORNING. I had obviously been in a deep sleep because that's what normal people do at 5.30am. Literally the only thing going through my head was that I wanted the idiot to shut the hell up and let me sleep. And no, it probably wasn't exactly 3 minutes but it was long enough for me to go to the toilet, back to my bedroom then try to remove my robe before I realised I wasn't wearing it. Also, he probably laughed so much because he was drunk, high and a crazy naked woman was hanging out her second floor window at 5.30 in the morning. Finally. yes, breasts. Because that's what they are.

Top comments

I think it's the breast day of his entire life.

Hopefully he was black-out drunk at the time and won't remember when he sobers up. Sorry, that's the only thing I can think of that will make this experience less awkward for you.

Comments

neuronerd 28

What about your breasts makes them laughable, especially for 3 whole minutes? I'm hoping he was just drunk.

SmittyJA24 26

Pity the poor asshole, he most certainly doesn't have many opportunities to view a bare-chested lady; & when he does he reacts inappropriately. Sucks to be him.

This is one where I would've clicked "you deserve it" because no, it would not have happened to me..

Same. How can a person just "forget" that they're completely naked?

It could totally have happened to me - if you sleep naked and are tired, you can just forget for a few moments that you haven't got clothes on. Have you ever automatically put on the wrong trousers and walked down without realising?

you know how does this one even remotely get posted. Your medical errors and the posts are atrocious

c_wyld 21

If you marry this person down the road, it will be the greatest fairytale ever!

qwertycode 19

How do you forget that you're naked? Wouldn't you feel the air?

They just woke up from something yelling? Waking up you are already kinda out of it, but waking up suddenly to something like that can make you very disoriented.

well aint that a titty I mean shitty situation