By Josh - 06/03/2015 00:25 - United States - Fenton

Today, some guy on the street threatened to stab me. I called his bluff, and walked away. He wasn't bluffing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 926
You deserved it 7 843

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Steffi3 40

Never call someones bluff if you're not prepared to deal with the consequences

Comments

Didn't Simba teach you anything? Never turn your back on an outsider... But, in all seriousness, OP. I hope you're okay. :/

infernno 23

Didn't realize the American ambassador to Korea had FML, that's so cool!

Goblin182 26

Never turn your back on crazy.

Agreed, must be some reason op got stabbed. What's the real deal?

homesuckfucker 28

Next time someone drops a threat like that, call the cops instead of calling their bluff.

Or just stab them before they get a chance?

19, If some crazy person is threatening to stab someone else, I don't think they're going to patiently wait & allow them to call the police.

homesuckfucker 28

Of course they wouldn't wait for the cops to arrive. You don't call them as a precautionary measure; you call them in order to give them a better chance of catching a perp that threatened and attacked you. Not only that, but a stab victim can usually benefit from an ambulance.

homesuckfucker 28

Edit* Oops, I misread! But it sounded as if OP had at least a little bit of time to phone the police, between receiving a threat and calling bullshit.

That's ****** crazy! A follow up is needed here.

Damn! Hope you're okay OP. I'm assuming you wrote this from the hospital

I hope you are okay now...never take things so carelessly...

If it's anything like where I live, it'd be because OP walked past them on the street, got served before them in a store or even glanced in their direction.

Hope you recover! but don't turn your back on someone threatening to hurt you, makes you an easy target.