By Inkabadger - 20/11/2009 18:41 - Canada

Spicy
Today, since we hadn't been romantic for a long time, I shaved, took a bath, cut my hair and snuggled up to my husband in bed. He got up, went to the computer, masturbated to porn, came back to bed and asked me what was for breakfast. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 090
You deserved it 4 084

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He thinks **** is better than you... Time to step up your game. Throw in a strap-on, some Furbies, and maybe even a spaghetti strainer.

perdix 29

Face it, it's over. You don't have a husband, you have a roommate. You need to go find some hot **** elsewhere, because your husband has forfeited his claim to your vajayjay. Your moment of truth will come when you walk in on him jerking of to **** and point at the horse **** on the screen and say, "My boyfriend's dick is even bigger."

Comments

perdix 29

Face it, it's over. You don't have a husband, you have a roommate. You need to go find some hot **** elsewhere, because your husband has forfeited his claim to your vajayjay. Your moment of truth will come when you walk in on him jerking of to **** and point at the horse **** on the screen and say, "My boyfriend's dick is even bigger."

jts2 3

Indeed. As Beautiful as always.

naaah... she should go lesbian. with his sister.

Yes... Cheating on your husband rather than talking to him! That'll resolve the issue!

@108- It'll resolve HER issue, **** him. He had his chance...

wairdt 5

What kind of relationship is that? This is truly sad.

@12... i thought i was the only that said vajayjay lol... but anywho i agree :)

You consider shaving and bathing to be romantic? No wonder he went for the **** instead. Bathing should be something you do atleast once a day, not just when your feeling horny! Nasty ass!

zeddeiram 0

Some specific scents actually stimulate sensual pleasure. Plus, it isn't a turn-off to have a fresh girlfriend/boyfriend to have sex with.

Why the frick didn't you stop him from going to the computer in the first place? Surely it didn't happen so fast you couldn't have stopped him...

I understand what you are saying but look at it this way. If you sexed yourself up and he got up to be with ****, you've got real problems. You shouldn't have to stop him from doing anything. He made his blatant decision, for whatever reason. If it was me and I did absolutely nothing wrong, I would've told him to Keep on Steppin and Don't Look the F Back!!! Just a thought :)