By Anonymous - 28/10/2012 16:44 - United States

Today, over a family dinner, my husband and I told everyone that I'm pregnant. My father frowned and said, "Again?", my 9-year-old daughter started crying, and her brother smirked and yelled, "Up the ass, no babies!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 049
You deserved it 6 138

Same thing different taste

Comments

zingline89 18

Your son is smarter than someone I know. She thought if she had anal sex that the baby would likewise come out her ass.

i was on wikipedia (the most untrusted site that everyone uses) and it said you, in fact, CAN get pregnant by anal. i called shenaniganz.

holyshitbatman 20

oh Batman, nice to finally meet you :p

I'm interested in seeing where this goes.

seyrose 8
holyshitbatman 20

If you're serious, message me with your phone number.

Effed up family dinner...where did he learn to say that?

Kids learn manners and respect from their parents. Sounds like all the parents here are messed up as well. YDI

Unless they learned it from their friends at school, which isn't impossible.

ncsteven10101010 11

Or, the girl's brother may be a teenager and just knows this phrase. His age is never specified.

Perhaps you'll have better luck raising this baby to have better manners than the first two.

the_enigma1019 1

Jesus, I thought my family was dysfunctional.

jaredofmo 22

Something to remember as a rule of thumb, One up the bum and you won't be a mum!

I'm guessing you are one baby making machine.... Maybe you should pick up a hobby.

I agree, one of your own should be enough. More people need to look into adopting or fostering

twinny_sc 13

The adoption process can be long and frustrating. My younger brother was adopted, and I remember everything my parents had to go through. Not everyone wants to deal with that.

Since when does having 3 kids make someone a baby making machine??? Plus why shouldn't someone have their own kids if they want too?? It's a personal decision, besides, adoption agencies are extremely picky with who they let adopt.

At the very least foster. And DERP. people deserve to have their own, but there's no need to bring more than one of your own into the world when there are tons of kids that could use a new home

mowmowlife 21

Omg lol your family. Either you're a bad parent or you've got some screwy relationships. Both need working on.

holyshitbatman 20

just because you're raised a certain way doesn't mean toured going to listen and act that way. I'm pretty sure the parents of those in jail didn't teach them how to kill, steal, do drugs ect

Some of them probably did, actually. Cycles of families relying on welfare or engaging in lawbreaking and jail-resulting behaviours have been solidly proven, just like children from well off families tend to become successful too and are less likely to require assistance than their lower-socioeconomic counterparts. Like father like son does tend to hold true. That being said, can't know for sure whether OP raises terrible children with bad parenting or just bad luck.

Sorry OP:( That is really uncaring and rude of them. You should do what you want regardless of what they say. Oh and congratulations!:)

pengin 13

Well, they are /her/ children. Have to say, if they're acting that way--- it is the result of the parent's way they raised them/ or lack of it. All though a child shouldn't have complete say over if the parents have more children-- I would think the parents would atleast let the kids KNOW about the pregnancy before announcing it to a bunch of other people.

pengin 13

..Although, of course-- her father acting like that is something you can't have control over. While he could have voiced his apparent concerns in a better way instead of being rude like that-- maybe OP should think about why her father would voice those concerns in the first place (and possibly not just because he's being rude)...

perdix 29

Shoulda settled for a *******.

I don't see why perdix is getting thumbed down. I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic and I found it funny.