By shrdlu - 22/12/2011 22:05 - United States

Today, our dog peed on nearly all the wrapped gifts under our Christmas tree. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 233
You deserved it 5 155

shrdlu tells us more.

shrdlu 28

Nobody else'll want 'em now anyway.

Top comments

blackstar994 5
ThatLooksSticky 16

#19, that's not the bright side...it's the brown side.

Comments

Just imagine what he did to the stockings..

Sinamoi 18

Hopefully nothing consitering most people hang their stockings up off the ground.

People don't take enough time to consiter things these days...

midnightxloner 1
Sinamoi 18

I actually did goof there, thanks for that correction.

zingline89 18

At least they were wrapped already

Sinamoi 18

Liquid passes through paper fairly quickly. If anything, it was a waste of hard work and good wrapping paper.

Kueezy 6

Atleast the tree was okay... Right?

shrdlu 28

"All right" as in still standing and decorated, yes. Not that anybody really wants to stay near it, though.

put some pants on nobody wants to see your very small boner

blackstar994 5

34- I think your comment actually made him take the picture off. xD

shrdlu 28

Yeah, I realize I'm taking this site too seriously. But it still counts as one FML posted!

That is some bad luck, I hope you have a good Christmas anyway!

shrdlu 28

Thanks, and same to you! I figure if all my family and friends are still around and in good health, I'm doing well. The gifts are replaceable, they're not.

BikeAllDay818 6

Who's the douche who thumbed everyone down?

Who's the douche crying about it like a baby?

Who's the troll that said rude things on the Internet because he got bullied as a kid and the Internet is the only place where he can get revenge on the world? You are 164, you are. So suck on that.

Horcruxer 0

Who's the douche that... Sorry I don't have anything

Simmer down 175, I'm simply making fun of someone whining about being thumbed down on FML. Sometimes we say things people dislike, to each his own but you're dramatics are unnecessary. I was not bullied, nor was my comment any sort of revenge. Just a snarky way to call him a baby. Please relax.

shrdlu 28

I don't think it's possible to give Christmas presents these days without at least some electronics. I'm not sure if the books, clothing, etc. will fare any better, though.

most electronics have a box then usually styrofoam and plastic wrapping books would be the worst thing

Should have wrapped them in bounty then all the pee would be absorbed

umm_Talk 9

He wanted to contribute in the gift giving, merry Christmas! Just wait until the new year!

shrdlu 28

Nobody else'll want 'em now anyway.

RebekahBrooke 9
Capt_Oblivious 10

Your cat also peed on their presents? Damn, he's pretty ruthless.