By Username - 10/08/2011 06:12 - United States

Today, our AC broke. It's 98 degrees inside the house. My parents will be staying at a 5 star resort until the repairman can come to fix the unit in 6 days. They made me stay home to make sure the plants survive. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 209
You deserved it 3 087

Same thing different taste

Top comments

*borrow* your parents visa card and hire some men to build you a pool to stay cool Then tell your parents if they can pay for the resort they can pay for the pool!

Comments

Time to trow those damn plants out of the window. (;

bthomas0319 2

And time to "trow" you back into school

Dumbass, ever think that maybe she's not from America. At least know who you're talking about before you talk trash about them.

next time, try reading her description first, idiot

pfx2_fml 15

Throw a party or at least trash the house, then next time they will have to take you

Wow only 98! I wish it was like that here...

Polo_X 0

This is what I was thinking too. 98 is hot, but in parts of the southwest and southeast, 115 or higher can be normal. Then the rest of the region is at least 105 or higher. Even with little to no rain, it still gets very humid too.

But it's 98 IN the house. It's safe to say it's hotter outside.

well where lm to it is 55 here lucky people

BooGhosted 0

Muahaha Canada rules the cool weather . Even though it's really hot for be here ATM

GioTennis 3

Sell the plants and tell your parents that the repairman stole them.

okiidokii_fml 6

And use the money's to buy a pool or cheap $40 motel.

okiidokii_fml 6

Just Go to a friends house. They "forgot" about you and you "forgot" about their stupid plants

TKello 6

Eh, sorry about the heat, but I think they just wanted a little second honey moon.... My recommendation, take a lot of showers.

98 isn't too bad. That's 36 celcius. Even with being from Scotland which has a temperature usually around 14-20 degrees celcius (57.2 - 68 F) I still say that's tolerable.

There's a big difference between 68 and 98. 68 is perfectly comfortable. 98 is miserable, especially with the humidity in most parts of Texas.

alex6946 10

22, I don't think you've ever experienced 98 degree weather, it's awful! And op lives in Texas so it's very humid

zacharytk72 5

22- I hope you were joking when you wrote that comment.

monnanon 13

lol where in Scotland are you that that temp is normal? it hit 30 c on one of the days i was abroad and it was stupidly hot. i could still walk around and stuff but all i wanted to do was find somewhere cold to sleep. i couldnt deal with the heat for longer than a week.

Use your new car in the driveway (assuming they have two cars) and drive to your friends house.

duckman9 55

I think thats quite difficult, considering that its 98°F outside.

You can overwater plants no matter how hot it is. Leave the plant talk to the gardeners, kids.

You can overwater plants no matter how hot it is, the roots need oxygen and they will drown (leave the plant talk to the gardeners, kids). In fact, the hotter it is, the less you should water your plants... water them overnight when it's cooler.