By Anonymous - 07/12/2012 00:19 - Australia - Melbourne

Today, one of my work colleagues was staring at my severe sunburn. She wanted to know if she could "peel" me, when my sunburn becomes "ripe", because she loves the sound. She won't take no for an answer, and I work with her everyday this week. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 515
You deserved it 2 021

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You've got yourself one hell of a creeper. FYL.

Have a can of pepper spray on standby for self-defence!!

Comments

I'd be TEARified! ... Anyone? Anyone? .............. Yeah I'll be going now.

perdix 29

Give her some bubble wrap to play with. That ought to distract her until all of your dead skin falls off by itself.

Can i have some bubble wrap too? No?.... Okay....

I understand some people aren't meant to be sociable but holy crap. You've got a scary one.

That is very creepy and disgusting. Tell her that no means no.

chrissy2 28

I hate peeling the skin off of my own sunburn, let alone someone else's... That is so gross

Aloe vera your body up quick!!! There are some weird people that enjoy gross things like pealing dead skin off, popping blemishes, pulling out grey hairs etc...

And wear long sleeves and turtle necks so this creeper can't access any skin.

Some peopeel are just weird. I red the situation as a thing to take to HR or you're a-skin for trouble from this office psychopath.

You should peel it off right in front of her just to annoy her lol

echosaints 5
Reality_bites 14

OP you need to take cold showers, apply a damp towel to the sunburnt area when going to bed and sleep with it overnight, apply lots of sorborlene and alo vera cream and you will reduce the obvious peeling effect, which should mean the coworker will leave you alone. The skin will still peel just not able to be peeled in big chunks.