By gutted - 21/04/2011 08:33 - New Zealand

Today, one of my really close friends changed from being 'free' to 'quite busy' in the space of one conversation because I suggested that we hang out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 498
You deserved it 3 550

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I assume by "really close friend" you mean "guy you've been stalking for the past 6 months by writing daily love letters, hanging out outside his house, and stealing his dirty underwear for your own olfactory pleasure".

Comments

Is it possible you're a bit clingy to your friend so he/she decided to make an excuse?

NoellleBuddy 0

uh oh looks like someone doesnt like someone else!!.

I assume by "really close friend" you mean "guy you've been stalking for the past 6 months by writing daily love letters, hanging out outside his house, and stealing his dirty underwear for your own olfactory pleasure".

isn't that what they put as number 2 under close friend in the dictionary?

CateXOX 0

You don't have to be that close to someone to steal their dirty underwear.

I wouldn't look into it that much. they may just want a day to just relax. if my friends ask me to hang out on one of my lazy days, I usually just say I can't for one reason or another.

austinjb555 0

You deserve it most likely for being annoying.

FleshForFantasy 3

Now that you got the hint it's time to move on.

Zombie65 0

maybe your friend just wanted to "veg out" alone get over it ydi

this "close friend" probably doesn't even like you.

came734 0