By Anonymous - 05/02/2010 06:25 - United States

Today, one of my friends pointed out I'm starting to get a mustache! - "You're finally a man!" To bad it's my 15th birthday, and I'm a girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 183
You deserved it 3 571

Same thing different taste

Top comments

today, the same 'friend' also happened to point out I have a penis! too bad I'm a girl.....

Quest_ 13

What is so 'unhygienic' about a girl having a little fuzz on her face? That's a pretty ignorant and completely illogical thing to say.

Comments

Dr_Dolittle 0

Grow a big handlebar then join a circus. If you can manage a beard you are set for life.

there's been one like this except the girl was 17

OMG! A teenage girl being bitchy and teasing people... I never heard of such a thing.

IDOLGIRL 0

do you not have access to a mirror? YDI for not taking care of your facial hair issues. your 'friend' was probably trying to drop you a not-so-subtle hint. kudos to him/her for caring more about your hygeine than you do. take some pride in your appearance! ( unless you actually WANT to have moustache, look like a man, and have the social life of a leper)

Quest_ 13

What is so 'unhygienic' about a girl having a little fuzz on her face? That's a pretty ignorant and completely illogical thing to say.

Quest! How ignorant of you! Do you not know that when a girl has a little fuzz on her face it becomes a landing strip for all those cute little germs and their cute little planes?

Flutist 3

Not just planes...the seaman, submarines come too.

Kara, you are so stupid, it blows my mind. Everyone has hair all over their body. Germs do not get anymore stuck on upperlip peach fuzz than a freshly waxed upperlip. And, seriously? Alot of guys have moustaches and beards. They wash their face justbthe same as everyone else and are fine. Please, next time think before making a dumb ass comment like that. And, Quest, you are totally right- don't let these dumb asses change what you know. :

adamsk1 0

sucks to be you!! get that shit bleached or waxed

Dr_Dolittle 0

She did you a favour - seriously. A few years ago a girl lived in my street who was really hot, except she had a moustache. I guess nobody had the balls to say anything to her, so she looked like a cross between Lady gaga and Wyatt Earp.

That's actually not uncommen when women are going through hormonal changes like puberty, pregnancy and menopause. Try going on birth control because it could stop the hair from growing.

I bet thats what you tell all the girls ya dirty bugger. :-P

You don't need to wax it. If someone can't see past a little hair, then s/he is probably a jerk.

OR ITS A JOKE? If he was actually a friend, maybe she was just messing around?

Misguided_Ghost 0

True, don't make it worse by waxing/shaving it. My mom said hair eventually falls out.

boatkicker 4

Hair eventually does fall out.... and then another hair grows in its place.

it's called bleachh you should really try it someday :/ but yeah fyl you should have noticed that before